This amazing home is managed by a professional, licensed vacation rental host. We are a small business located in Nashville with a strong team of people who work tirelessly to provide world-class guest experiences for thousands of guests every year.
Each of our homes like this one is professionally cleaned, and examined for quality before your arrival. All our laundry is done offsite in high-temperature commercial machines. Our staff is available by phone 24 hours a day, and we return emails and messages promptly.
If we miss the mark on your expectations, we will work quickly to make things right for you. Our mission is to make very few mistakes, but we are all human. We are good humans, here to host good humans. We hope you partner with us to build great memories in Nashville!
City Heights is a hot East Nashville, Tennessee neighborhood not far from all of our greatest hits like the iconic Music Row, The Grand Ole Opry, The Country Music Hall of Fame, and more!
This great location is a hot spot within easy walking distance for your morning coffee at Sump Coffee or Honest Coffee Roasters. Or, spend your night hanging with friends at local dive bars like the Corner Bar at Elliston Place or the Hurry Back! You’ll never go hungry with some of the greatest BBQ and smokehouse joints just a few blocks away.
This incredible location brings you right to the center of all the action the country music capital has to offer, making it one of the best Short-Term Rentals in Nashville.
This Nashville getaway is a single-level home with 3 spacious bedrooms. One has a queen, another has a full bed, and the 3rd one has 2 sets of twin bunks. A comfy couch is a perfect place to watch the smart TV with the kids after enjoying a day of sightseeing in Music City.
The fully equipped kitchen makes meal prep or making coffee a breeze. You’ll be dry and comfy with our hotel-quality luxurious linens and towels. You’ll find all the conveniences you have at home, like an iron and ironing board, high-speed internet, and more. Even more, the in-unit laundry room lets you pack less and bring home clean clothes!
Please note that we do not permit PETS, SMOKING, or PARTIES in this home. If you are looking for a cozy west Nashville cottage for a great vacation, this is the place for you!
If you’re bringing a car, you’ll enjoy free parking in the front driveway. Access to this Nashville Rental is quick, easy, and secure with our keyless lock.
Professional electrostatic cleaning ensures your stay will be healthy and safe.
Enjoy savings from local businesses with our digital guidebook, provided at check-in.
Please note that to ensure a quiet, safe, and peaceful stay for all our guests and neighbors, we’ve installed technology to alert us when the noise level gets too high.
RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Bricktop's ~ 1.3 miles
• Avo ~ 0.2 miles
• The Sandbar ~ 0.2 miles
• Bold Patriot Brewing Company ~ 0.8 miles
• Another Broken Egg Cafe ~ 1.1 miles
• Punk Wok ~ 1.2 miles
• Swett's Restaurant ~ 0.4 miles
• Germantown ~ 3.3 miles
• The Gulch ~ 3 miles
• Music Row ~ 2.7 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 2.6 miles
• Top Golf ~ 4 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 3.4 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 3.5 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 3.1 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 3.1 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 1.4 miles
• 12 South ~ 3.7 miles
• Nashville Airport ~11 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 2 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 3.6 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 13 miles
• Opryland ~ 13 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2.9 miles
Metro STR Permit: 2018followedby071175
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 8 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 8 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.