New to Market!
Looking for an elegant, comfortable home to serve as the home base for your family's upcoming adventures on Kiawah Island? Greensward is a beautiful 3 bedroom home situated alongside the 3rd hole of Cougar Point golf course and a 10 minute walk to the beach. Situated near West Beach, Cougar Point Golf Club, the main gate to Kiawah Island, Freshfields Village & Bohicket Marina, staying at Greensward will enable you to surround yourself in the splendor of Kiawah Island's stunning natural beauty, which features rolling sand dunes, lush seaside forests, beautiful marshland and freshwater ponds. You'll feel your stress levels melt away as you bike or walk the 30+ miles of trails, kayak through the marsh waters, hunt for sharks' teeth & shells on the 10-mile long beach along the Atlantic Ocean, spend a soothing afternoon at the spa, play a round of golf, take tennis lessons with a pro or read a book in a lounge chair on the beach. Be sure to check out Kamp Kiawah & nature programs for your kids, take a drive to nearby Charleston, SC and visit the tea plantation on Wadmalaw Island!
This wonderful vacation home will not be available for long. Reserve some time for quality rest & relaxation with your friends & family and book this tranquil, relaxing & serene vacation home now!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR GREENSWARD (sleeps 8):
Master Bedroom Suite:
- King bed with night stands and reading lamps
- Dresser & mounted large screen smart TV
- Sliding door access to the back porch and views of the shady backyard & Cougar Point golf course
- Ceiling fan
- En suite bathroom with spacious vanity and shower/tub combo.
- King bed with night stand and reading lamp
- Ceiling fan
- En suite bathroom with tiled, walk-in shower.
- Queen bed on top bunk and queen bed on bottom bunk
- Dresser and closet
- Views of Cougar Point golf course from the living room, kitchen, dining room & master bedroom.
- Newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and new cabinets.
- Fabulous outdoor space & backyard area, including a screened porch off of the dining room and a deck that spans the full length of the back of the home.
- Plenty of dining space with a dining table that seats 8, a kitchen table that seats 4 and kitchen stools that seat 2.
- Comfortable living room with a shiplap wall, large screen cable TV and lots of natural light through the sliding doors to the back porch.
- Loft with a full sized pool table and seating area -- this is the perfect space for evening & rainy day entertainment for your family.
- Full sized washing machine & dryer.
- Free WIFI.
- Parking for 3 cars is included in the rental rate.
- Bike rack for your rental bikes along the side of the house. (Don't forget to lock your bikes!)
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- No smoking NO PETS ALLOWED
Guests enter Greensward by walking up a few exterior stairs to the front door. Once you enter the front door, you will find the living room, loft (which is up a half flight of stairs) and kitchen areas to your right, the dining room and screened porch directly in front of you and the home's three bedrooms and three bathrooms to your left. You'll enjoy views of Kiawah's maritime forest and the Cougar Point golf course from the living room, kitchen, dining room, screened porch and master bedroom. Step out onto the back porch from the living room, screened porch or master bedroom and take in the wonderful birdsong & other serene sounds of Kiawah Island's natural surroundings. Your kids will love our bunk bedroom and the full sized pool table. A full sized washing machine & dryer is located in a hallway closet. Off-street parking on the parking lot for up to 3 cars is included in the rental rate.
Resort pool access is not permitted with this rental.
Please be mindful of the residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PETS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. The 8 person maximum occupancy is the maximum number of people that you may have in the unit at anytime -- day or night -- during your stay. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times.
Kiawah Business License Number RBL21-000227
DUE TO COVID-19, SOME RESORT AMENITIES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY. WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE RESORT AMENITIES AND WILL NOT MAKE ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON WHICH AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY.
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Happiest Seaside Town (Coastal Living 2012)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean Room
- Best Down Home Cookery (Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report) for Jasmine Porch
- One of only Five Forbes 4-star/AAA 4-diamond steakhouse in the U.S. for the Ocean Room
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you, Come back and stay again soon. Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches
It is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate such a kind response. We would love for you to come and stay with us again soon. Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. So glad you enjoyed the home and took advantage of the great location! Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches
Thank you, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Thanks for the recommendation! Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches
We really appreciate the review Samantha. It makes us extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and it makes all of our hard work worth while! Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Steven
Thank you Charlie, so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Mike! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! The pool table definitely is a nice feature of this home! See you next time. Steven