|1st Master Suite King|
|2nd Master Suite King|
|Bunk Bedroom Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Brand New Listing!
We'd love to host your next family beach or golf getaway! Fairway Five Clubhouse, a spacious & airy home with two master suites for the adults and a bunk bedroom for the kids, is the perfect home for you. Tucked away in the Vanderhorst Plantation community within the gated Kiawah Island Resort, this home is nestled within the island's lush trees & maritime forest and looks out onto the fairway of the 5th hole of Osprey Point Golf Course. The vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and nearly floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room create a comfortable, bright & relaxing vibe. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening beverage on the screened porch or back deck. When you are ready to hit the beach, drive your car to a nearby parking area and walk to boardwalk 40.
Kiawah Island is a private access, park-like gated community with a very unique conservation approach. Surround yourself in the splendor of Kiawah Island's stunning natural beauty, which features rolling sand dunes, lush seaside forests, beautiful marshland and freshwater ponds. You'll feel your stress levels melt away as you bike or walk the 30+ miles of trails, kayak through the marsh waters, hunt for sharks' teeth & shells on the 10-mile long beach along the Atlantic Ocean, spend a soothing afternoon at the spa, play a round of golf, take tennis lessons with a pro or read a book in a lounge chair on the beach. Be sure to check out Kamp Kiawah & nature programs for your kids, take a drive to nearby Charleston, SC and visit the tea plantation on Wadmalaw Island!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR FAIRWAY FIVE CLUBHOUSE (maximum occupancy of 8):
First master suite (upper floor via two separate half flight of stairs):
- King bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Mounted smart TV
- En suite bathroom with dual vanity sink, separate soaking tub and shower
Second master suite (first floor across the hall from the bunk bedroom):
- King bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- En suite bathroom with spacious vanity and shower
Bunk bedroom (first floor across the hall from the second master suite):
- Bunk beds with full bed on the bottom, twin bed on the top bunk and a twin trundle bed.
- Fun fish-themed bathroom with spacious vanity and shower
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Terrific outdoor living spaces, including a large back deck, a screened porch and a covered front porch.
- Views of the fairway of the 5th hole of Osprey Point Golf Course from the kitchen, living room, dining room, screened porch and back deck.
- Open floor plan layout between the living room and dining room areas.
- Three separate dining tables (two indoors and one outdoors on the screened porch) create the perfect opportunity for separate kids' and adult dining tables.
- Washing machine & dryer.
- Free WIFI
- Non-Smoking, please! NO PETS ALLOWED
- Off-street parking for up to five cars - 2 vehicles may park in-line in the garage and 3 vehicles may park in the driveway.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
No Saturday to Saturday Restrictions - MAY RESERVE LESS OR MORE THAN 7 NIGHTS!!
Guests enter Fairway Five Clubhouse by walking up the exterior staircase from the driveway to the front door of the home. You'll enter the front door to find the foyer. Two of the home's bedrooms - the bunk bedroom and one of the home's master suites - are located off of the foyer. Walk a half flight of stairs down from the foyer to find the home's dining room, living room with wet bar, and kitchen. The home's other master suite is located one half flight of stairs up from the living room. There is a back porch with rocking chairs and a screened porch off of the kitchen & living room areas. Off-street parking on the driveway and in the garage for up to 5 cars is included in the rental rate.
Fairway Five Clubhouse is tucked away in a very quiet residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME! You may not have more than 8 people in the home at anytime, smoke (or vape) anywhere inside the home or have pets of any kind in the home. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times.
Resort Pool Access not permitted with this rental.
Kiawah License: RBL21-000265
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean Room
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for your arrival with freshly laundered sheets.
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGS LIST ##
We really appreciate the review. It makes us extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches