|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Suite Queen|
|Guest Bedroom Twin (2)|
|Den Sofa Queen|
Ready to unwind, relax and enjoy some of the most stunning marsh & river views on all of Kiawah Island? Marsh Vista, a renovated home situated alongside the marshlands of the Kiawah River, provides its guests with expansive & soothing views of the swaying marsh grasses, tidal waters and wildlife that inhabit the surrounding Kiawah Island sea forest. This beautifully designed & furnished home is centered around the home's Great Room, which has double-height ceilings and a wall of windows looking out onto the serene marsh behind the home. When you are ready to leave Marsh Vista and enjoy the surrounding perks & amenities of Kiawah Island, you'll be only a 15 minute from the nearest beach access point and minutes away by car from restaurants, grocery store & shops of Freshfields Village, the spa at the Sanctuary Hotel, Bohicket Marina, the Cougar Point golf course & more. Book this amazing home now! It will not be available for long and staying in this elegant abode will provide you with a lifetime of wonderful vacation memories.
Kiawah Island is a private access, park-like gated community with a very unique conservation approach. Surround yourself in the splendor of Kiawah Island's stunning natural beauty, which features rolling sand dunes, lush seaside forests, beautiful marshland and freshwater ponds. You'll feel your stress levels melt away as you bike or walk the 30+ miles of trails, kayak through the marsh waters, hunt for sharks' teeth & shells on the 10-mile long beach along the Atlantic Ocean, spend a soothing afternoon at the spa, play a round of golf, take tennis lessons with a pro or read a book in a lounge chair on the beach. Be sure to check out Kamp Kiawah & nature programs for your kids, take a drive to nearby Charleston, SC and visit the tea plantation on Wadmalaw Island!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR MARSH VISTA (maximum occupancy of 8):
Master Bedroom Suite (located on the home's second floor)
- King bed
- Nightstands with reading lamps
- Marsh views and access to a private balcony
- Cable TV
- En-suite bathroom with glass tiled walk-in shower, a spacious vanity with his & her sinks, soaking tub, dressing table and a separate water closet.
- Ceiling fan
Guest Bedroom Suite (located on the home's second floor)
- Queen bed
- Nightstands with reading lamps
- Marsh views
- Dresser & cable TV
- En suite bathroom with tiled walls & floors, a spacious vanity and a tiled walk-in shower
- Ceiling fan
Guest Bedroom (located on the home's first floor)
- Two twin beds
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Shared en suite bathroom with a spacious vanity and a walk-in shower
- Ceiling fan
Den (located on the home's first floor)
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Cherry-paneled walls & wood beam ceilings
- Marsh views with access to the covered back porch
- Cable TV and a desk / work station
- Marsh views from the every room along the backside of the home.
- Two-story great room boasts double-height windows with marsh views, beautiful furnishings, a large screen cable TV and access to the covered porch with rocking chairs.
- Fully-equipped, high end kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including an induction range, refrigerator & dishwasher), Australian cypress hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, quartz countertops & marsh views.
- Elevator and back staircase near the 2nd floor guest suite.
- Two separate dining tables -- one table in the kitchen seats 6 and the the dining room table seats 8 (if you utilize chairs from the kitchen table).
- Gas BBQ grill
- Full sized washing machine & dryer.
- Free WIFI
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
- Off-street parking for two cars.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to Marsh Vista and enter the home with your electronic door lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
No Saturday to Saturday Restrictions - MAY RESERVE LESS OR MORE THAN 7 NIGHTS!!
Guests enter Marsh Vista by walking up the exterior staircase from the driveway to the front door of the home. You'll enter the front door to find the Great Room tucked behind an open staircase to the second floor. You'll also find the home's kitchen, dining room, den, guest bedroom (with two twin beds) & bathroom located on the first floor. The master suite, the guest bedroom suite and laundry room are located on the second floor with an open landing and walkway connecting these rooms. There is a back porch with gas BBQ grill located off of the kitchen and a covered porch with rocking chairs located off of the great room. Off-street parking for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate and you may park 2 cars in the garage.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Pets are not permitted in the home at anytime. The maximum number of guests or visitors for this house at all times -- day or night -- is 8 people. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a quiet residential neighborhood -- please be respectful of the neighbors at all times! Please also note that the fireplace is not available for guest use.
Kiawah License: RBL21-000068
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean R
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. We love the fact you enjoyed the views of the Marsh, we do too! We are so happy that you enjoyed your time at Marsh Vista. Please come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you! Marilyn! We’re delighted you had a great time. Steven
Thank you Allison! We’re happy everything was great. Come back soon! Steven
Thank you Christopher, so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Marsh Vista. Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you! We’re happy everything was great. Come back soon! Steven