|Living Room Sleeper Sofa Sofa Queen|
Brand New Listing! Book this tranquil & serene vacation home now! This clean, airy, comfortably furnished Mariners Watch villa, which features views of the lush, Kiawah Island maritime forest and a short walk to Kiawah Island's famously pristine beach, is the perfect home for you and your guests to soak up some sun, play in the ocean waves and catch your breath in a socially distant fashion during these stressful times. This restful seaside villa has been renovated and features soothing colors, natural decor & soft, cozy furniture. Sip your morning coffee and listen to the beautiful birdsong on our private screened porch.
Kiawah Island is a private access, park-like gated community with a very unique conservation approach. Surround yourself in the splendor of Kiawah Island's stunning natural beauty, which features rolling sand dunes, lush seaside forests, beautiful marshland and freshwater ponds. You'll feel your stress levels melt away as you bike or walk the 30+ miles of trails, kayak through the marsh waters, hunt for sharks' teeth & shells on the 10-mile long beach along the Atlantic Ocean, spend a soothing afternoon at the spa, play a round of golf, take tennis lessons with a pro or read a book in a lounge chair on the beach. Be sure to check out Kamp Kiawah & nature programs for your kids, take a drive to nearby Charleston, SC and visit the tea plantation on Wadmalaw Island!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR COOL BLOW (sleeps 4):
- King bed with night stands & reading lamps
- Mounted large screen smart TV.
- Ceiling fan
- Queen size pullout sofa bed.
- Views of the lush, tree-filled forest separating the villa from the beach.
- Use of the Mariners Walk boardwalk beach access & outdoor showe.
- Beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove & microwave).
- Open floor layout between the living room, kitchen and dining room areas.
- Dining room table seats 4.
- Free WIFI
- Private parking for 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Non-smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
NO PETS ALLOWED
No Saturday to Saturday Restrictions - MAY RESERVE LESS OR MORE THAN 7 NIGHTS!!
Guests enter Cool Blow by taking the exterior staircase from the sidewalk in front of the building to the 2nd floor and entering the front door of the home. Once you enter the front door, you will find an entryway & hallway, which connects you to the bedroom, bathroom, living room kitchen & dining areas. You'll enjoy the peaceful views of the Kiawah Island maritime forest from the kitchen, dining, living room & screened porch areas. You may access the private screened porch from the living room. There is a washing machine & dryer in a closet on the screened porch. Off-street parking for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Cool Blow is located within the Mariners Watch residential community in the Kiawah Island Resort. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. The 4 person maximum occupancy is the maximum number of people that you may have in the unit at anytime during your stay. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
DUE TO COVID-19, SOME KIAWAH ISLAND RESORT AMENITIES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY. WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE RESORT AMENITIES AND WILL NOT MAKE ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON WHICH AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY.
Kiawah Business License: RBL21-000156
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean Room
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* The king bed in the bedroom will be ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you Robert! Come back and stay again soon. Steven
It makes us extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and it makes all of our hard work worth while! Glad you enjoyed the location! Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Rob, the location of this home really is perfect. Come back and stay again soon. Steven