|Master Bedroom King|
|Second Bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Looking for a charming & comfortable villa located close to the beach and near more activities than you can pack into one vacation on what readers of Conde Nast Traveler have voted as the "No. 1 Island to Visit in the U.S. Mainland"? Then SEA LA VIE is the villa for you! Sea La Vie, a villa located on a lagoon within the Fairway Oak Villas on Kiawah Island, is a quick 5 minute walk from the crashing waves & luxurious sand on Kiawah's pristine West Beach. Kiawah Island is a private access, park-like gated community with a very unique conservation approach. Surround yourself in the splendor of Kiawah Island's stunning natural beauty, which features rolling sand dunes, lush seaside forests, beautiful marshland and freshwater ponds. You'll feel your stress levels melt away as you bike or walk the 30+ miles of trails, kayak through the marsh waters, hunt for sharks' teeth & shells on the 10-mile long beach along the Atlantic Ocean, spend a soothing afternoon at the spa, play a round of golf, take tennis lessons with a pro or read a book in a lounge chair on the beach. Be sure to check out Kamp Kiawah & nature programs for your kids, take a drive to nearby Charleston, SC and visit the tea plantation on Wadmalaw Island! Sea La Vie's convenient location (near West Beach, Cougar Point Golf Club, the main gate to Kiawah Island, Freshfields Village & Bohicket Marina) gets you quick access to all those activities and more.
We'd love to host you at Sea La Vie and have you help us build a new set of guest reviews for this terrific villa.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR SEA LA VIE (sleeps 6):
- King size bed with brand new memory foam mattress
- Night stands
- Reading lamps
- Private bathroom with easily accessed walk-in shower
- Cable TV
- View of lagoon from windows
- Queen size bed with brand new memory foam mattress
- Night stands
- Reading lamps
- Bathroom with a separate room for the walk-in shower & toilet
- Cable TV
- Queen size sleeper sofa
- Privacy screen available
Sea La Vie Highlights:
- Lagoon view
- Covered porch off the living room with outdoor seating & coffee table
- Washer & dryer
- Coffee maker, blender & more!
- Large dining table seats 6
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Guests enter the Sea La Vie villa by walking up a few exterior stairs to the front door. Once you enter the French-inspired villa, you will find a clean, well-stocked galley-style kitchen; a dining area that comfortably seats 6 people; and a living room with cable TV & armoire, a queen-sized sofa bed and the back door to the covered porch. Both bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Laundry room is located in the walk-in closet storage area off the foyer. Off-street parking on the parking lot for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
Resort Pool Access not permitted with this rental.
Resort Construction: There are a few construction projects around the resort, while most of the heavy construction was done in the off-season, guests should note that there may be changes to the work planned that we do not control that may cause noise or closure of the pedestrian access points to the beach. We are assured these will be kept to a minimum.
Kiawah License: RBL20-000060
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Happiest Seaside Town (Coastal Living 2012)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean Room
- Best Down Home Cookery (Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report) for Jasmine Porch
- One of only Five Forbes 4-star/AAA 4-diamond steakhouse in the U.S. for the Ocean Room
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and make up remover wipes. pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
Go ahead help yourself to a glass of something from the welcome pack ;)
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you Douglas, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Sea La Vie. Come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you Katie! Delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Sea La Vie! Come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you Diane! Glad you enjoyed your stay, come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Julie! So happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Sea La Vie! Glad we could help! Come back soon! Steven
Thanks Mitchell! Ice makers can be slow when used heavily (especially during this heatwave!) so we do put the ice trays out to help! Steven
Thank you! We're glad you had great stay at Sea La Vie! Here's to the next 25 years!! Steven
Sounds like a pawfect vacation! Hope to see you again next year! Steven
Thank you David. We do like to make our listings realistic so guests get what they are looking for! Glad this worked out and you had a good time. We aim for sparkling clean homes and would love to welcome you back again! Steven
Thanks Jonah! Glad you had a great time in Kiawah!
Thank you Ellen! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Steven
Thanks. We aim for honest listings so we get the best guests! Steven