|Master Bedroom King|
|Second Bedroom Queen|
|Third Bedroom Full Twin|
Looking for a relaxing & comfortable Kiawah Island vacation home that sleeps 7 people, is a 10 minute walk to the beach has access to a community pool and boat dock? Then Sprigg's Shack in Inlet Cove on Kiawah Island is for you!
With a 5 minute walk to the Inlet Cove community pool amenities and a 10 minute walk to the beach, Sprigg's Shack is a wonderful vacation getaway for families & friends. This elevated home sits next to a tidal creek and is surrounded by the beautiful Kiawah Island woods. Guests walk up the exterior steps of the home from the driveway to the front porch and enter the front door into the dining room & living room areas. Brand new hardwood floors have been installed in the dining room, living room and kitchen. New carpet has been installed in all 3 bedrooms, which are located off the living room & dining room area of the home. Guests can also unwind on the screened-in porch that is separated from the living room area by a sliding glass door. There is a gas BBQ grill on the elevated balcony.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 7):
- King size bed
- Night stands
- Reading lamps
- En-suite bathroom with tub & shower
- Sliding door access to the balcony that overlooks the tidal creek
- Queen size bed
- Night stands
- Reading lamps
- Full size bed and a twin size bed
- Night stand
- Reading lamps
-10 minute walk to the beach
- Access to the Inlet Cove community pool, boat dock & kayak launch (Pool closes Dec 1 and re-opens in spring)
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Two dining tables (one in the kitchen and one in the dining room)
- Screened-in porch overlooking the tidal creek behind the home
- Gas grill
- Outdoor table & chairs on screened-in porch
- TV with cable -- you are also welcome to bring a Fire TV stick for streaming
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
- Please note that the fireplace is not available for guest use.
Inlet Cove is a gated community on Kiawah Island near the restaurants & shopping in Freshfields Village and Bohicket Marina. Guests at Sprigg's Shack will also receive gate passes to access the restaurants, golf, tennis & shopping on Kiawah Island. Parking for up to 5 cars on the driveway is included in the rental rate.
Fish, grill, swim, boat, kayak, walk, bike, watch sunsets from the dock or just relax. The choice is yours!
COMMUNITY POOL WILL OPEN FOR GUESTS FOR A TRIAL PERIOD FROM AUG 17 to Aug 31st. GUESTS MUST SIGN THE HOA WAIVER THAT WILL BE PROVIDED.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
Kiawah License RBL20-000062
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Happiest Seaside Town (Coastal Living 2012)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean Room
- Best Down Home Cookery (Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report) for Jasmine Porch
- One of only Five Forbes 4-star/AAA 4-diamond steakhouse in the U.S. for the Ocean Room
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and make up remover wipes. pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
Go ahead help yourself to a glass of something from the welcome pack ;)
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you! So glad you enjoyed your stay at Sprigg's Shack, the screened porch is the best for observing local wildlife. Come back again soon. Steven
Thank you Terrie! So glad you enjoyed your time at Sprigg's Shack. Happy to hear that you found everything you needed! Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Karl! So happy you enjoyed your stay on Kiawah Island! Thanks for the recommendation, come back soon! Steven
Thank you Micheal! Happy we could help! So glad you enjoyed your stay at Sprigg's Shack! Steven
Thank you Jordan! Glad you enjoyed your stay! Sprigg's Shack is a great location! Come back soon Steven
Thank you Shane! Glad we could help! Sprigg's Shack is a great location! Come back soon! Steven
Thank you Jessica! Happy to hear your family enjoyed their vacation at Sprigg's Shack! Come back soon! Steven
Thank you Leanne! Sprigg's Shack is a great place to relax! We also love the wildlife on Kiawah Island! We are so glad you enjoyed your vacation!! Come back soon. Steven
Sounds like a fun week! Glad you enjoyed that screened porch! So peaceful out there!. Steven
Thanks Nancy. We're delighted you had a fantastic stay! Hoe to see you all again soon.
Thank you Michele! We're delighted you enjoyed Sprigg's Shack so much. It's a real home away from home!
Thank you Jeff! We're delighted the Xie family enjoyed Sprigg's so much! Steven
Thank you Crystal. We’d love to welcome you back to Sprigg’s Shack anytime! Steven
Thank you for sharing Angela! We're so excited your family got to see the manatee and the dolphins strand feeding as well as all the other wildlife adventures. What a treat!
Thank you! Sounds like a fun family vacation! Steven
Thank you Eric. We're happy to hear you had a great time at Sprigg's Shack! We appreciate the feedback and we're happy to report the condensation issue in the bathroom has been fixed!
Thank you! Sprigg's shack is a great place to visit to get back to nature!
Thank you Rhonda! We are so happy you found peace and serenity at Sprigg's Shack! We're happy to see your children made the most of it too! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Thank you Elizabeth! We're glad you like the location of Sprigg's Shack too. The boat dock makes it so easy to get in or on the water. Steven
Thank you Margaret! We really appreciate the feedback and love that we made your favorite list! Woo Hoo! We hope you got some great photos on Wadmalaw! Please come back and visit again soon. Steven