Professionally Managed by iTrip Park City
Our Calendar is LIVE – Click Now to Book Your Stay!
FREE SKI RENTAL & Daily Activities are included - ask us for details
Westgate Resort & Spa One Bedroom Suite | 3516
- Ski-In/Ski-Out at Canyons Resort
- UPGRADED, High Speed DSL & WiFi (dedicated to this unit, separate from resort WiFi)
- Smart TV's with Hard Wired DSL Connection (perfect for streaming)
- NEW American Leather Comfort Sleeper Sofa (feels like a real bed, no bars!)
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Private Washer & Dryer
- Upgraded Flatscreen TV's (55 & 39")
- King Bed
- Dresser & Wardrobe
- 39" HDTV
- High End, American Leather Sleeper Sofa (no bars, super comfortable)
Free Ski Valet
Free Resort Shuttle
Indoor pools (including one adult only Serenity pool)
Hot tubs, steam rooms & saunas (including adult only)
Full-service spa (contact us for details; extra fees apply)
Onsite Marketplace store and liquor store
Coin Operated in building laundry
Experience the ultimate blend of luxury and comfort at our home in the Westgate Resort and Spa at Canyons Village. Located in the prestigious Moose Lodge at the Westgate Resort, our home offers a warm and inviting floor plan which includes an updated fully stocked kitchen, spacious living area, dining room, private bedroom and en suite bathroom. The living room also has access to the bathroom, there is a privacy pocket door in the middle of the bathroom to separate the two.
Unique to this home is dedicated high-speed internet and Wifi available only to this home (separate from what the resort provides). The average speed is DSL 30 mbps. This DSL Wifi along with a hard plug in connection to the internet, is dedicated specifically to this unit, this is different than what is provided by the resort, this dedicated internet works very well and both TV’s are actually hard wired to the internet.
The Primary Suite was recently updated with a brand new, high end King bed – a perfect way to rest up after a day on the slopes A new 39" Smart HDTV with hard wired internet (perfect for streaming) is mounted above the dresser – also included is Comcast cable which makes it a great way to enjoy your favorite programs from the place of ultimate comfort!
The spa-like bathroom is the perfect way to unwind after a thrilling day of adventure with a relaxing steam shower and spacious granite vanity.
If you're planning to enjoy meals at home the fully stocked kitchen has everything you'll need to prepare your family favorites! The updated kitchen is equipped with full size, high-end stainless appliances as well as a coffee maker and toaster.
The comfortable living room features a new 55" Smart TV mounted above a stunning floor-to-ceiling rock gas fireplace. The living room includes comfortable seating with a high-quality American Leather queen sleeper sofa. The American Leather Comfort Sleeper is built with no bars, no springs, and no sagging. The mattress is extremely supportive and delivers an unmatched level of relaxation.
Adjacent to the living room is the comfortable dining area which comfortably seats 6 with both bench and chair seating.
The home also features a private stacked washer/dryer hidden away in a closet for your convenience. If larger machines are more convenient coin operated laundry facilities are located throughout the resort.
Discover all the incredible amenities our condo and the resort have to offer by reading our complete property description. With its refined and rustic elegance, Mountain Escape Condo is the perfect choice for your next getaway.
Westgate Resort & Spa is the perfect destination to create memories to last a lifetime!
TOP REASONS TO STAY AT PARK CITY FIVE STAR WESTGATE RESORT AND SPA
* SERENITY SPA AT WESTGATE: This premier spa is over 30,000 square feet with seventeen treatment rooms, steam rooms, lockers, saunas and a hot whirlpool with waterfall. It offers a full menu of spa services: Massages, Body Treatments, Facials and Nail Services.
* DRAFTS SPORTS GRILL: Pizza, Burgers. Soups and Salads with plenty of big screen TV's to watch your favorite sports event. Children's menu.
* EDGE STEAKHOUSE: Experience the on-site award-winning restaurant - rated the number one steakhouse in all of Park city by TripAdvisor. Fine dining is a delight at Westgate Park City Resort where the award-winning Edge Steakhouse offers an exceptional menu and comprehensive wine list. Reservations can be made online or by calling the restaurant directly.
* POOLS AND HOT TUBS: The largest heated indoor/outdoor pool in Utah, a second outdoor pool and a quiet adults only indoor pool, 5 hot tubs, 2 saunas and 2 large steam rooms
* KIDS CLUB: State licensed Kids Club, for children ages 3-12, features fun filled activities in one of two activity centers for kids. Trained staff dedicated to the supervision of children.
* CONCIERGE AND GUEST SERVICES: Staff will answer questions, provide valet services, arrange dog sled rides, golf tee times, fly fishing, bob sled rides, hot air balloon trips, locate transportation to/from Airport and more.
* CHECK IN AND LOBBY: 24 hour/7 days a week front desk service is available.
* THE MARKET: Deli prepared sandwiches, breakfast pastries, salads, groceries and newspapers, etc. The Market also features a selection of beer wine and liquor.
* SKIER SERVICES: Ski storage and equipment lockers provided, boots dried overnight. Valets carry skis to and from the nearby Canyons Gondola. Ski rentals and tuning service available.
* FITNESS CENTER: State of the art cardio and weight training equipment in large modern facility with 4 TVs, 4 treadmills, 4 elipticals, 3 bikes, weights and 18 exercise machines.
* GAME ROOM: 2 pool tables, 16 different arcade games, air hockey
* SPORTS FACILITIES: Lighted tennis court, basketball, ping pong, and volleyball.
• Virtual Concierge Service – Our team members are available 24/7
• Each Home is Professionally Cleaned.
• Mid-Stay Housekeeping is Available, Please Ask Us For Details
• Keyless Entry at all iTrip Homes (excluding resorts) – no need to pick up keys
Please keep in mind each home is individually owned. Homeowners may update their houses by decorating, moving furniture around, etc. We update our guests on all significant changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The ADA regulations provide that the work or tasks performed by the service dog must be directly related to the person’s disability and specifically mention the following examples:
· assisting persons who are blind or have low vision to navigate or other tasks,
· alerting persons who are deaf or hard of hearing to the presence of people or sounds,
· assisting an individual having a seizure,
· pulling a wheelchair,
· alerting a person to the presence of allergens,
· retrieving items such as medicine or the telephone,
· providing physical support and assistance with balance or stability to a mobility-impaired person,
· preventing or interrupting impulsive or destructive behaviors in persons with psychiatric or neurological disabilities.
SERVICE ANIMALS ARE NOT PETS
We get a lot of requests to make reasonable accommodations for Service Dogs and Assistance Animals. Service animals are not pets. They are trained to work and aid their handlers. We are always willing to waive our standard Pet Fees and make accommodations for TRUE Service Dogs and Assistance Animals in our pet-friendly and Pet vacation rental properties in accordance with the ADA regulations and Fair Housing Laws, in which we are very well versed. However, as much as we all love dogs, as much as we respect service animals and what they do, and as much as we want everyone to be comfortable on vacation, we have a duty to our property owners and to future guests to uphold the rule of law. The laws governing Service Dogs and Assistance Animals are much more nuanced and in-depth than one may think from a cursory search on the internet. There is a lot of false information out there.
PETS ARE NOT SERVICE ANIMALS
Unfortunately, we get a LOT of people who claim that their pet is a Service Dog or Assistance Animal. We know that many websites and organizations will help people try to portray their pet as a Service Dog or Assistance Animal without meeting any legal requirements through online or mail-in “certifications.” Please know that currently, there is no legally recognized organization for registering service dogs or assistance animals. These websites make money off people who do not know any better.
People falsely claiming a pet is a Service Dog or Assistance Animal can face extreme punishments, including hefty fines and even imprisonment. Know that out of our love and respect for Service Dogs and Assistance Animals, we have a zero-tolerance policy on misrepresentation, and we report all suspected offenders while pushing for full prosecution. We know that some people have been misinformed or misled by websites and organizations that try to sell a “Service Dog” certification to owners of pets that are not qualified or needed. If you are one of these people, we caution you.
Service animalIn most cases, a service animal is a dog trained to perform a task that mitigates the symptoms or impact of the handler's disability. Some common types of service animals include:
- Guide dogs for the blind
- Hearing alert dogs for the deaf
- Seizure alert dogs
- Assistance dogs for a handler with autism or other developmental disability and mental illnesses such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Emotional support animalEmotional support animals are not trained to perform a specific task. They are companion animals who help their owners cope with the symptoms of emotional and mental health conditions, such as anxiety, depression, and panic disorders. Emotional support animals are not allowed in public places, with only a few exceptions.
Therapy animals and their owner are certified or registered to enter long-term care facilities, hospitals, rehab centers, schools, and other public places by invitation. They are often used to complement several types of health care. Therapy animals are generally not protected by service animal access laws.
Rights and responsibilities of service animal handlers
- Handlers are not generally denied the right to stay at a property because they require a service animal.
- Handlers generally don’t have to disclose their disability or what causes their disability.
- They must be willing to confirm that the animal is a service animal and attest to what task the animal performs.
- Handlers must have their animal under control either on a leash or by verbal command if they are unable to use a leash. They must pick up after the animal and dispose of waste appropriately.
- Handlers must keep their service animal with them. At no time may they be left unattended.
Host's rights and responsibilities
- The host may ask if the animal is a service animal and what tasks the animal performs.
- We will not charge a pet fee or increase the security deposit amount for service animals since they’re not pets. However, we can charge for damage above and beyond reasonable usage caused by the handler and their service animal.
- We will offer the same level of quality and value for services and products. That includes doing everything we can to help the handler feel safe, welcome, and understood.
Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the resort. We are frequently using EPA-approved products that kill the COVID-19
virus on all of our high-touch surfaces and restrooms, and we are applying enhanced cleaning and disinfecting practices across
our resort, including in our gondola cabins.
Cleaning is not included but it is available. Please contact us directly for rates and scheduling.
Park City has so many wonderful resturants and dining options! Our favorite spot for brunch and coffee is Five Seeds (1600 Snow Creek Drive), where many locals like to start their day. My personal favorite is the shakshuka and the kids love their hot cakes! During busy season plan to go early if you can to avoid waiting for a table.
Main Street Pizza & Noodle (530 Main Street) is a fun family friendly pizza place right on Main, Park City Provisions (221 Main Street) is a favorite lunch spot and you can eat in or take your gourmet goods to go. For dinner many guests enjoy the seasonally-driven menu at Riverhorse on Main (540 Main Street), Chimayo offers unique Southest inspired dishes and reservations can be made online, Tupelo has a global inspired menu (508 Main Street), and for modern American cuisine we love 350 Main (350 Main Street). You really can't go wrong dining at any of these establishments!
Experience innovative kosher cuisine, including traditional Sabbath meals on Friday evening at Bistro Kosher Deli, located in the Silverado Lodge. The restaurant will be open for the winter season in early December. Attend orthodox synagogue services in a small Shul adjacent to Bistro — offering Sabbath services conducted every Friday and Saturday and additional services during the week — all within walking distance of all Canyons Village properties.
Please follow This Link for the latest information.
However additional cleaning services are available and can be arranged as frequently as you would like for various charges (depending on the service you would like). Please let us know if you'd like more information.
Please note this policy does not apply to homes listed as "pet-friendly."
Please get in touch with us for further information.
Shachris 7:30 am
Mincha Ten minutes before Shkia
Maariv Immediately after Mincha
Mincha Candle Lighting
Shachris 9:15 am
Mincha Half an Hour before Shkia
Maariv 45 Minutes after Shkia
In order to ensure our minyanim, we ask our guests to register for tefilot which lists scheduled times as well as the number of people currently signed up for each minyan. Participants will be notified via email or text when a minyan of ten has been confirmed. This prevents the inconvenience of rushing out to pray only to discover that there is no minyan. We can only try our best to assemble a Minyan.
The Shul is upstairs on the 1st floor (meeting room #1) and accessible via the Silverado main lobby or on Shabbos directly by the Shul’s street entrance.
Park City Mountain Resort is a focal point in the beautiful town of Park City, Utah and boasts a chair lift – Town Lift Chair – into the downtown core right next to Historic Main Street. The resort offers access to 3,300 acres of ski and snowboard terrain that is spread over eight peaks and nine bowls with one of the longest trails in the area at 3.5. Miles – Home Run. With 116 trails to explore and ride and a variety of beginner, intermediate and expert terrain, this is a resort that visitors will enjoy and locals thrive in daily. Park City Mountain Resort also offers the only available night skiing in Park City.
Park City’s high-energy resort village offers up a variety of local and luxury dining experiences at any one of their restaurants including Legends Bar and Grill, PayDay Pizza, The Shack, Kristi’s Coffee Café, and the Legacy Café to name a few. Activities available include the Alpine Coaster, Flying Eagle Zip Line, Mountain Biking, NASTAR races, the Viking Yurt, Hiking, the Alpine Slide and Mountain Tours.
Deer Valley Resort
Deer Valley Resort is a dedicated skier-only resort located in Park City, Utah and adjacent to Park City Mountain Resort. Deer Valley Resort forever changed the ski resort industry when Edgar Stern developed the resort on the principles of combining first-class service, luxurious accommodation and gourmet food with skiing. To this day, this tradition holds steadfast as the resort’s objective and the client’s expectation. Deer Valley is home to 6 mountain peaks, 2,026 skiable acres, 3 designated villages (Silver Lake, Empire Pass and Snow Park), 15 top-of-the-line grooming machines, and over 10 world-class dining experiences in the breathtaking Wasatch mountain range. If you are looking for a one of a kind mountain experience, Deer Valley Resort is just the place.
Following the resort’s philosophy of first-class service and a commitment to excellence, Deer Valley Resort is the only resort that restricts lift ticket sales to 7,500 each day! In the resort industry that is unheard of; however, the goal remains clear, offer premiere services to all guests (they do not refer to clients as customers) and do not compromise the standard for greater ticket sales – the guest experience is top priority. Dining at Deer Valley is another lavish option.
BRINGING A SERVICE DOG OR ASSISTANCE ANIMAL
All service dogs and assistance animals must be declared at the time of booking whenever possible and before the check-in date.
As the handler, be prepared to answer the following questions:
For Service Dogs:
1. Do you or a person in your party need this animal to accompany them due to a disability?
2. What work or tasks has the animal been trained to perform that relate to the disability?
For Assistance Animals:
1. Does the person seeking to bring the animal have a disability, i.e., a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities?
2. Does the animal work, provide assistance, perform tasks or services for the benefit of the person with the disability, or provide emotional support that alleviates one or more of the identified symptoms or effects of the person’s disability?
Please let us know if there are any other special considerations we can arrange to make your stay more comfortable.
TAKE TIME TO BE KIND
We want everyone to have a great stay but we understand that things may break or some items may get overlooked. Please reach out and we'll do our best to get them fixed in a timely manner.
We do ask that all guests TAKE TIME TO BE KIND. Common courtesy goes a long way. Sadly since the pandemic we have all witnessed an increase in disrepectful, aggressive or unacceptable behavior. Our team has taken a lot of abuse as they have experienced some very unkind guests.
Misunderstandings are one of the leading causes of complaints. Please make sure you read everything we send to you. This includes the entire rental listing, all of our house rules, all photos, all emails & texts and all the help articles in your iTrip account. This helps avoid misunderstandings.
For our own safety and security we have a zero tolerance rule with guests who are rude, abusive, discourteous or argumentative. We do not and will not engage any more beyond asking them to read our TAKE TIME TO BE KIND policy.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 308-3549