|2nd Bedroom Full Twin|
|3rd Bedroom Queen (2)|
Best views in the building…just 1.5 blocks to the sand…and everything updated in 2019! This exquisite top-floor seascape with Penthouse views means that no one is staying above you. Come experience the “Wow” factor the minute you open the door in this uniquely fashioned coastal seascape. From the minute you arrive, you will notice a pride in ownership that is unmatched in most vacation rental properties. From the Natuzzi Leather sectional and recliner in the living area to the 8-person dining room table; from the tastefully stocked kitchen to the upscale coastal décor; from the outdoor dining table to the concierge-like attention you will receive, we truly want to try and exceed your expectations! Here are just a few of the things that make us different…
- Natuzzi Leather Sectional (Reclines at both ends)
- 5 actual beds, not pull-out couches, for comfortable sleeping arrangements (1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Full, 1 Twin)
- On-Site Concierge Like Assistance - (Not an answering service as Owner lives in neighboring building)
- A Guide Book specially prepared to save you hours of researching with our recommendations of the best of Clearwater Beach (We have been residents for over 40 years.)
- Smart TVs in the bedrooms
- A 65-inch Smart TV in the Living Room
- All bedrooms have an iHome alarm clock with Bluetooth Speakers and a USB charging port
- A Beach Cart with wide wheels so you won’t get stuck in the sand
- At least 4 Beach Chairs
- Beach Toys for Kids
- A Beach Tote
- A Personalized Welcome Gift Basket with snacks
- Starter toiletries and laundry/cleaning items
- A 10% gift certificate to ClearSky Cafe
- Under-Building Assigned Parking for one vehicle, additional pass for second car in unassigned space.
- A Roll-Up Movie Blanket for movie night at Pier 60
- Foam mattress toppers or pillow top mattresses for each queen and king bed
- A Nutri-Ninja Professional Blender
- Keurig and Digital Coffee Makers
- PBA-Free cookware and storage containers
- High Speed WIFI in every room for streaming on any of the Smart TVs
- Resort Locks that allow you to create your own code for the front door giving you additional security
With the beach just 1.5 blocks away, there are over 25 restaurants within a 3-block radius, and activities such as wave runners, parasailing, paddle boarding and bike rentals are all within one block of our location. Plus, because we have over 388 feet of water frontage in the most expansive channel on Clearwater Beach, this means that dolphins sightings are a common occurrence. Other Dockside amenities include a heated, waterfront pool with jacuzzi, under-building parking and an outdoor storage area for bicycles.
Unlike most of the other rental condos, as Owners, we are actually here should you need something. As residents of Clearwater Beach for nearly 40 years, we can point you in the right direction, make a recommendation, or secure a service should you need assistance. Or, for those who prefer to chart their own course, we have put together our own “Clearwater Beach Welcome Guide” that is available upon check-in. The Guide is full of recommendations that will save you time and money, as well as contact information for businesses and activities that meet our standards of excellence.
Finally, if you have allergies or a sensitive nose, you will be happy to know that our unit is a pet-free, non-smoking property. Additionally, all bed pillows and comforters are down-alternative, and the unit receives a “deep-clean” after each and every guest’s departure. And if you have a large group or family, up to 16 people can stay right next to each other at this condo and its sister unit 807. Both units are decorated with exactly the same attention to detail and designer touches.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Making your stay a memorable one is our #1 priority! We hope you decide to stay with us and look forward to hearing from you!
Let us know when you are ready to return.