NEW LISTING on Venice Island in the ever popular San Marco complex! Imagine being treated to awe-inspiring, breathtaking displays every single night, a perfect symphony of colors painting the sky. A swift descent in the elevator, and you find yourself just a hop, skip, and jump away from the enchanting sands of Venice Beach. Let your toes revel in the velvety warmth as you embark on a delightful morning beach stroll with your favorite morning beverage in hand. Dive into the inviting embrace of the ocean's gentle waves, or bask in the sun on a comfortable lounger by the pool, sipping your cold spring water while the rhythmic melody of rolling waves serenades you.
5th Floor Condo Highlights:
Full Venice Beach Ocean Views, Private Beach
WiFi/Cable/Streaming/ 3 TV's Total
Heated Community Pool Overlooking the Ocean
King Master w/Ocean Views, Cable TV, Carpet
Queen Guest BR, En-suite & Ocean Views, W-I Closet, Carpet, Cable TV
Assigned Covered Parking for 1 Vehicle
Secure Bldg. Elevator
Communal Laundry Room on Every Floor (No in-unit W/D)
.4 Mile Walk to Crows Nest Restaurant
1.5 mi to Downtown Historic Venice Shops & Cafes
The pool is heated and overlooks the ocean with just a short sandy path to play on Venice Beach. Take a short lovely stroll to Jetty park just north of you or go to the south and explore Chauncey Park & Beach.....so many choices. Clubhouse has a parlor with books, games, a kitchen & ocean views.....clean restrooms too!
This lovely 5th floor condo provides all you need for a great beach vacation. There's a full size alley kitchen with stainless appliances, natural stone counters, ivory cabinets stocked with dishes, glasses, coffee cups, & basic appliances all included. Dining for 4 people outside on the balcony however, there is kitchen counter bar seating as well.
The living room is bright and beautiful with cool tile flooring where sliders beckon you towards an enclosed balcony offering an abundance of seating for all to enjoy awe-inspiring, breathtaking displays every single night; a perfect symphony of colors paint the sky. Indulge in an afternoon siesta cradled in one of two comfy, rich brown leather recliners, immersing yourself in relaxation. As the day gracefully transitions into evening, venture out for a delectable dinner experience, capping off the day in style.
Bedrooms: Two bedrooms at opposite ends of the condo. The master bedroom with a comfortable king bed, has with ocean views, ample closet, carpet flooring with cable TV.
The guest bedroom with a queen bed has an en-suite bathroom with both a bath tub & updated tiled shower, a small walk-in closet, wall-mounted cable TV and of course, amazing ocean views. Flooring is carpet.
There are washer/dryers on each floor which are clean and readily available. Pay by app so no need for coins.
Monthly minimum property, NO PETS ALLOWED! No SMOKING/VAPING anywhere inside the condo or halls. Please go outside the building. Thank you!
Booking January, February and/or March? Please book whole months only... not mid-month to mid-month. Ask if you are unsure!
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.