Harbor Towers on Siesta Key is a premier complex with loads of amenities that sits directly on the bay where you can watch incredible morning sunrises. Close to famous Siesta Key beach with its fabulous powdery white sands are just a short bike ride or Trolley ride away. Play in the gentle waves of the Gulf of Mexico, go fishing, rent a jet-ski for the afternoon or stay at the complex heated pool for the day.... You have many options to choose for fun in the sun!
A heated swimming pool and a smaller wading pool for children are set at 85 degrees all year round. You can fish right off of the docks, have a picnic overlooking the water, and grill up your fresh catch on the complex’s grilling station. There are 4 propane built-in grills at the pool with shaded tables and chairs. This condo is on the 3rd floor in an elevator building. The condo includes 2 beach chairs, beach cart, umbrella and beach towels.
2 Heated Swimming Pools
3 Clay Courts,
Complex Grilling Station w/Dining
Intracoastal waterway views from the lanai.
In the master bedroom you will find a king bed, walk-in closet and a twin roll-out bed. The master bathroom has a bathtub/shower combo with a grab bar. TV in the bedroom with Cable included. Linens and towels are provided for your stay. In the guest bedroom there is a queen bed, Smart TV with cable included. Guest bathroom attached with a bathtub/shower combo and a grab bar also available. The vanity area is located just outside the door to the shower. Desks are available so you can work if you must! Off the living room is a screened lanai with a dining table for 4 people. Enjoy meals or your morning coffee while listening to the birds sing.
This lovely condo sleeps 6 total with a single roll out twin bed available plus a sleeper sofa.
There is a window replacement project in this complex, starting on the pool side. Currently, the schedule to replace the windows in this unit is February/March 2024. Please be aware when booking Feb/Mar 2024 that your reservation may be impacted. We will not rent units when the impacted window stack is under active construction and we will either move or refund you if your reservation is impacted. More detailed information will be available in the coming months.
2 week minimum rental. In season, please do not book to create space in-between bookings. If booking monthly book the entire month not half month to half-month.
No smoking/vaping inside the condo or building, no pets allowed.
Window replacement project is ongoing for 2 years, end date TBD: construction noise is to be expected as well as scaffolding and dust.
Please note, each unit is only allowed 1 parking spot.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.