Harbor Towers is a premier complex full of amenities located on Siesta Key, Florida that sits directly on the bay where you can enjoy morning sunrises. Close to famous Siesta Key beach with its fabulous powdery white sands are just a short bike ride or Trolley ride away. Play in the gentle waves of the Gulf of Mexico, go fishing, rent a jet-ski for the afternoon or stay at the complex heated pool for the day.... You have many options to choose for fun in the sun....
Updated & Furnished
Private WiFi & Cable
Master Bedroom #1: King Bed with Pool & Bay Views, Smart TV
Master Bedroom #2: Queen Bed & a Twin Bed, Smart TV with incredible Bay views
3 Smart TV's
Full Updated Kitchen
Private New Washer/Dryer in Unit
One assigned Parking Spot
Beach Chairs, Umbrella & Beach Towels Provided
The complex heated pool and smaller wading pool for children are considered one of Siesta Key's nicest pools. They are kept at a comfortable 85 degrees all year round. You can fish right off of the docks, have a picnic overlooking the water, and grill up your fresh catch on one of the complex's 4 provided built-in BBQ grills near the pool with shaded table and chairs. Play tennis on the three lighted Har-Tru Clay tennis courts right near the water that are maintained daily. 24 hour advance reservation is required. Check out the renovated exercise facility with state of the art treadmills, elliptical machines, weight machines and free weights, all to keep you active and in shape while on your vacation.
Enter into the condo and find the kitchen on your left. It is updated with dark walnut wood cabinets with both see thru and wood doors, under cabinet lighting, ceiling fan, and high end stainless appliances, including a dishwasher. The Whirlpool Gold Series oven is oversized and has a 5 burner black glass top, lovely solid stone granite countertops, and a stainless French door style refrigerator. Plenty of room inside the kitchen and well stocked with dishes, glasses etc. to whip up homemade meals anytime you prefer. Off the kitchen is the dining room table large enough for 6 adults.
The living room furniture is comfortable and inviting with sofa & matching loveseat Enjoy evening with family watching your favorite movies on Netflix. Just enter your personal password and you're ready to go. The Smart flat screen TV is huge! Private WiFi works fast throughout the entire condo. Off the living room area is a wall of windows with great views of the Pool, BBQ area and the bay. Enjoy a glass of wine on the cafe table for 2 in the evenings or your morning coffee....up to you!
Master bedroom #1 has a King bed with white & blue striped bedding, a walk-in closet, great views of the pool complex and bay, ceiling fan, plus a large Smart flat screen TV to fall asleep watching your favorite series. The bathroom is just a few steps away with a step-to tiled shower and sliding clear door. The vanity has plenty of room with a single sink and is solid stone granite, plus wood cabinetry with drawers to keep things neat.
The second master bedroom has two beds, a Queen and a Twin, plus a closet, ceiling fan, dresser and fantastic views of the bay and pool complex. There's a Smart flat screen TV too so you can fall asleep watching your favorite show on Netflix. The second bathroom is just a few steps away with a granite solid stone vanity. The water closet and tub/shower combo are behind a separate door but next to the vanity.
Take a free, tip only, golf cart ride to our vast, #1 rated in the USA, Siesta Key Beach, or use the Siesta Key Breeze Trolley which is free and stops outside the complex every 30 minutes from 10AM to 10PM. Go check out the weekly Drum circle on Sunday for sunset. The complex has bike racks and a kayak launch area. Feel free to ask us to coordinate with a local rental company for you to have bicycles and/or kayaks waiting for you when you arrive, or take advantage of our free program (details below). A social room is available to reserve with a fully equipped kitchen, plenty of tables and a wide screen TV. The complex is friendly and always hosting events and you are welcome to join in if you choose. This is gated complex.
Window project expected in this section of the complex is targeted for August - October 2023. The complex going through a 2 year project to replace windows section by section.
Please inquire with us prior to booking for more information.
No Smoking inside the condo and no pets are allowed. This is a 13 day minimum property.
Window replacement project is ongoing for 2 years, end date TBD: construction noise is to be expected as well as scaffolding and dust.
Please note, each unit is only allowed 1 parking spot.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.