New listing in paradise! Kingston Arms is located in Sarasota, Florida on Lido Key steps away from the Gulf of Mexico and St. Armand's Circle. Lido Key is surrounded by the beautiful, turquoise gentle waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Walk out your door, head around the corner and you’re at the edge of St. Armand’s Circle which offers high end shopping, upscale dining, and nightly live entertainment. Kingston Arms is located just west of Downtown Sarasota..... across the Ringling Bridge. If you like walking on the beach, being able to walk to a variety of wonderful restaurants and shopping options yet still have peace and quiet, this is a perfect location for you!
Walk to Lido Beach & St. Armand's Circle
9 Minute Walk to North Lido Beach & Park
First Floor Condo
Private Screened Lanai
Both Bedrooms are En-suites
Master - King Bed, Smart TV
2nd Bedroom, 3 Twin Beds, Roku TV Now Included
Smart Living Room TV with Cable
Kitchen Stocked with Dishes, Pots & Pans (no food items)
Folding Cali Shutters, Stacked Sliding Door
Communal Laundry Available (No In-unit W/D)
Assigned Covered Parking for One
Beach/Pool Accessories (towels, 2 chairs, and umbrella)
***Door replacement for all units and common area doors scheduled for fall 2023.***
Welcome to this adorable, eclectic cottage style condo with both black & white checkered flooring, and original, much loved, Terrazzo flooring in the bedrooms. This unique condo sleeps 5 with two bedrooms both having en-suite baths.
The master has a king bed, Smart TV, walk-in.closet with en-suite bath. The wall of windows with a lovely display of Florida’s natural landscapes. The updated bathroom has a new solid stone vanity, a soaker tub and tiled shower with curtain. The 2nd bedroom has 3 twin beds, a closet, desk with chair, a new Smart Tv and an en-suite with a tiled shower and updated vanity.
The living room will make you feel right at home with a corner sofa and two cushioned chairs all surrounding a Sony Smart TV with basic cable included (cable only in the living room). Open the double stacked sliding door to sit out on your screened patio and enjoy the sea salt breezes with your morning coffee or evening glass of wine. The open kitchen is large and includes a huge kitchen island with seating for 5 total. Enjoy creating home made meals whenever you feel the calling. The kitchen cabinets are stocked with dishes, glasses, pots & pans….all basic essentials to cook at home (no food items).
This condo offers one covered, assigned parking spot as a part of your reservation and on-site laundry for your convenience. Lido Key has paid meter parking if you have an additional car. No car needed for the beach, restaurants, nightlife and shopping. Park once and enjoy, or take a few trips up Longboat Key over to some of the beach restaurants of Anna Maria and the spectacular sunsets.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
No pets allowed on this property, no private laundry (communal laundry available) no smoking or vaping inside the home or near any open doors or windows.
Door replacement project scheduled for 2024. Completion/work dates TBD. Work is starting Feb 26, 2024
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.