Harbor Towers sits directly on the bay where you can enjoy spectacular morning sunrises! This is a premier property with all the amenities you could want or need and located conveniently on Siesta Key close to the beach! Fabulous powdery white sands of Siesta Key Beach are just a short bike ride or Trolley ride away.
A heated pool and a smaller wading pool for children are waiting for you. Considered one of Siesta Key's nicest pools, they are kept at a comfortable 85 degrees all year round.You can fish right off of the docks, have a picnic overlooking the water, and grill up your fresh catch on the complex provided BBQ grills. There are 4 propane built-in grills at the pool with shaded table and chairs. This condo is on the 3rd floor in an elevator building.
This North wing 2 bedroom, 2 full bath condo with incredible bay views is situated to maximize the views throughout the condo. Super fast WiFi.
The new KITCHEN has been beautifully updated with stainless appliances , natural stone countertops, has white cabinetry, a stainless steel refrigerator, stainless dishwasher, and oven/stove with black glass top for easy clean-up. There is enough room to work up some magically delicious meals. Just off the kitchen is a small cafe table that seats 4 people.
The living room has a upgraded furniture including a striped sofa for 3, a loveseat for 2 and an upholstered chair... enough plush seating for everyone. Carpet covers the floor. It's open, light and bright and you can enjoy the amazing bay views the whole time during your stay through the wall of windows showing off our beautiful bay. No doubt you will enjoy the large Smart flat screen TV for family time as well as WiFi throughout the condo. Enjoy your family meals at the large dining room table that gives you unobstructed views. Have extra guests? Use the pull out sofa that turns into a queen so that 6 can sleep comfortably.
The MASTER BEDROOM with walk-in closet and a large comfy KING size bed with amazing views of morning sunrises on the Bay is sure to please! Included is a flat screen TV, dressers and a vanity area separate from shower room just around the corner.
The SECOND BEDROOM has twin beds with great views of the bay and morning sunrises..... a large closet plus a dresser for all your belongings and a small flatscreen TV (cable incl). You have a full bathroom with tub/shower combo right outside your bedroom door.
No coins needed, there is a private stackable washer and dryer in the closet off the kitchen just for you. Many units in Harbor Towers require you use the communal facilities. Not this one!
This is gated complex with secured entry and security. Siesta Key is safe, but this complex is extra secure. The complex has bike racks and a kayak launch area. Feel free to ask us to coordinate with a local rental company for you to have bicycles and/or kayaks waiting for you when you arrive. Kayak and bike rentals are plentiful here and many deliver. A social room is available to reserve with a fully equipped kitchen, plenty of tables and a wide screen TV. The complex is friendly and always hosting events and you are welcome to join in if you choose. Play tennis on the three lighted Har-Tru Clay tennis courts right near the water that are maintained daily. 24 hour advance reservation is required. Check out the renovated exercise facility with state of the art treadmills, elliptical machines, weight machines and free weights, all to keep you active.
One assigned parking space with other open spots available in the gated parking area. Three elevators nearby.
Beach wagon, beach chairs, beach umbrella and a few beach toys as well. Take a free golf cart ride (tips encouraged) to our large number 1 rated in the USA, Siesta Key Beach.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
13 night minimum stay complex.
No Pets and No Smoking inside the Condo, near any open windows or doors. No smoking inside the building.
A 2 year complex window project is in place. This unit is expected to have the windows replaced April-June 2024.
Each stack will take about 8 weeks each to be finished. Please inquire with us with questions or for more information. We will block off the time we expect this unit will be impacted once the work starts and we can estimate how the work will flow. There is daytime work in units by the pool in October and November 2023.
Window replacement project is ongoing for 2 years, end date TBD: construction noise is to be expected as well as scaffolding and dust.
Please note, each unit is only allowed 1 parking spot.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.