Close to both Siesta Key beach & Crescent beach less than a mile away, along with fabulous resort style amenities, makes Harbor Towers Yacht & Club the perfect location for your beach vacation getaway! A premier property with two heated swimming pools (a perfect 85 degrees!) 3 Har-Tru Clay tennis courts, state of the art exercise room, fishing, boat docks, BBQ grilling station, and a clubhouse with it's own kitchen, including both outdoor, indoor dining tables. Stay on our northeast facing, fully renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo, newly furnished and ready to go.... Search no more!
NOTE: There is a window replacement project going on for the next two years. We will block off the time once the exact details are known but right now the schedule is planned for Jan-Mar 2024.
HARBOR TOWERS 2ND FLOOR CONDO HIGHLIGHTS:
Screened Balcony w/Access to Private Open Balcony
Open Balconies with Views of the Docks & Bay
Master has King Bed, Smart Roku TV, Walk-In Closet and En-Suite Bath
Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed, Smart Roku TV, En-Suite Bath
2 Assigned Parking Spaces
Sofa Queen Sleeper
Beach Towels, 4 Beach Chairs and a Beach Umbrella
3 Smart Roku TV's programmable to use on your own Roku account as desired
Private WiFi Throughout
New Private Bosch Washer/Dryer
Upscale Full Kitchen
Upscale Renovated Bathrooms
New Engineered Wood Flooring Throughout
This Harbor Towers condo is well-suited to your luxury vacation needs. Completely renovated and outfitted with all new everything, this apartment features a fully-equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances (stainless steel range/oven, full refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, mixer, blender, etc.), two large and comfortable bedrooms, two luxurious bathrooms including a walk-in shower, a spacious living room and dining area, featuring engineered hardwood flooring throughout, as well as a screened-in exterior veranda.
Each of the bedrooms feature ensuite baths. The master bedroom has a full king bed and leather recliner, while the guest bedroom has a full queen bed and chair for reading. Extra guests? No problem! There is a full queen-sized pull-out sleeper sofa in the living room with an extra-thick mattress, pillows, sheets and blankets for two additional guests! In addition to the king bed and leather recliner in the master, it also has Roku TV, a roomy walk-in closet, access to the screened patio and a full bathroom with walk-in shower. The upscale bathroom is modern with a black & gray ceramic vessel atop a solid stone vanity, and a beautifully tiled shower room with a large adjustable rain shower-head.
In the 2nd bedroom, there is a Smart Roku TV atop a dresser, cushioned chair, closet space for two and en-suite modern two room bath. A black & gray ceramic vessel atop a solid stone vanity separate from the water closet and shower. The tiled shower with rain shower-head includes a new soaker tub. Relax after a long day at the beach.....
The layout of the unit affords privacy to the occupants as the bedrooms are on opposite sides of the living area. In addition to its private bath, each bedroom has a large closet (walk-in for the master bedroom), dressers and nightstands, mirror and flat-screen “smart” (Roku) TV. Bedding, linens, and towels are supplied for all guests. The living room is open and bright, extending to the screen-enclosed covered lanai, and is furnished with new leather sofa and recliner (cool in summer, warm in chillier months) and features a full 64-inch flat screen smart (Roku) TV for your entertainment.
On the lanai terrace, you can enjoy breakfast, lunch or cocktails in the outdoors with a view toward the marina.
Use the keyless entry pad for easy access to the unit. The entire condo has Wi-Fi service throughout.
Off the kitchen is a new glass dining table seating 4 people comfortably. The entry closet encloses a new, full size stacked Bosch washer/dryer for your convenience. There are additional washers/dryers on each floor as well.
The living room has new furnishings including a leather queen sofa sleeper and matching leather recliner, all accented in hues of beach blues and seated in front of a large, wall-mounted, Smart TV for streaming your favorite apps. WiFi included. A sliding door opens out to the large screened veranda where you can enjoy fresh bay breezes anytime. Great area to relax and enjoy your morning coffee. The screened verando includes two screened doors on either side where you can step out onto an open balcony with great views of the docks and intracoastal waterway. Take in some fresh air and sunshine!
This water-oriented resort has all the amenities. Stroll along the Intracoastal Waterway, or relax by the water at our marina, play tennis on our Har-Tru clay courts, or relax by the two heated swimming pools. As our guest, you are offered full use of all the facilities and amenities, such as the large community social room for gatherings and parties, featuring a pool table, piano, and a large screen TV, a community kitchen with ice machine, and covered outdoor area with four barbecue grills and dining area, and reasonably priced mooring at the private marina, one of the largest on Siesta Key (first-come, first-served basis and by approval including proof of insurance ). Finally, there is a fitness center with his-and-her sauna rooms.
Harbor Towers is a secure property with programmed key fobs for entry at the parking gate and exterior building doors. You also have two reserved parking spaces, including one adjacent to the main entrance.
Window replacement project: construction noise is to be expected as well as scaffolding and dust.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.