Newly renovated, private home now on the rental market!! This is a lovely two bedroom, two bath home in a great neighborhood but even a better location within Sarasota. Just a short drive to many great restaurants that the local's love plus it's only 2.2 miles to Crescent public beach access #12 off the south bridge of Siesta Key. Plan your day at Crescent Beach (access #12) and walk over to Captain Curt's Sniki Tiki for live music and a Watermelon Margarita! Then perhaps walk 2 minutes over to the ever popular Jake's Ice Cream for a handcrafted tasty treat! Just a few examples of what you will find around the corner when you book your vacation here at Constitution Renovated Home! You are sure to love this gorgeous home with every convenience you might want. Feel free to park your regular sized vehicle inside the single car garage to keep it out of the sun..... plus you have ample driveway parking.....enough for a trailer or an RV.
Newly Fully Renovated Home
Whole House Water Softener
Quality Purple Mattresses
Outdoor Hot/Cold Shower for Rinsing Off
Large Screened Back Patio, Ceiling Fan
Single Car Garage w/Car Opener
King Master (sits low), En-suite Bath, Smart Sony TV, YouTube Incl., Walk-In Closet
Guest Bedroom Queen Bed, Smart Sony TV, Closet
Queen Sofa Sleeper with Inflatable Air Mattress Ontop
Beach Items Include 4 Beach Chairs, Cooler, Umbrella
Private LG Washer/Dryer
3 Smart Sony TV's, YouTube Included
Outdoor Electric Grill
Open Back Patio & Back Yard
No Pets Allowed
Monthly Minimum Property
Use the convenient keyless entry system to come and go. There is plenty of space within this 1300 plus square foot home. Several areas to hang out and socialize or work on your iPad or phone, both indoors or out. Private WiFi is included as well as YouTube TV which includes many premium channels to enjoy plus you can log into any of your own favorite apps on any of the 3 Smart Sony TV's. The living room has a comfortable sofa and quality leather chair with ottoman situated in front of the Smart Sony TV. Off to the side is a reading area with two new swivel, rocker chairs, side table and floor lamp. The bedrooms are down the hall from there.
The kitchen is beautiful with stainless appliances and soft white & gray stone countertops. It's very well stocked with all you need to whip up your favorite dishes at home when you prefer. There's even fine china to use for the holiday's or any special occasion. Off the kitchen is a beautiful Mission dining table for 6 people. Sit and dine together with family or friends. Enjoy reading or socializing in the sunroom where you have a queen sofa sleeper with dual mattresses….an air mattress on-top that you can pump. There’s an L-shaped outdoor sofa with coffee table. A great room to relax with friends and enjoy some wine & cheese inside with A/C. Or if wanting to be outdoors, step into the very large screened patio area with plenty of seating with twinkle lights and a ceiling fan. You can access the backyard and open patio, the outdoor hot/cold shower on the side of the home and access the garage with the washer & dryer.
The MASTER has a new, quality king size mattress (low profile bed-sits low) with a full, gorgeously renovated en-suite bath. No tub but you have a tiled shower room with a large rain style shower-head plus a hand-held wand to use and a solid stone countertop and wood cabinet with plenty of storage space. The 2ND BEDROOM has a new queen bed with a quality mattress, large two door closet and a Smart Sony, wall-mounted TV to watch your favorite evening show to fall asleep to. The GUEST BATH is around the corner with a solid stone countertop & vanity. There's a tiled shower with a soaker tub to relax into before bedtime.
This home is perfectly, centrally located in Sarasota to all things great!
2.2 Miles to Public Beach Access #12, Crescent Beach
3.7 Miles to Siesta Key Beach & Pavilion
2.2 Miles to Captain Curt's Sniki Tiki Bar & Live Entertainment
.7 Mile to Phillippi Creek & Oyster Bar, Local's Favorite
.6 Mile to Phillippi Estate Park
2.2 Miles to Walt's Fish Market Restaurant, a Local's Favorite
1.5 Miles to Publix Supermarket at Sarasota Pavilion
2.1 Miles to Trader Joe's
4.2 Miles to Arlington Public Park, Outdoor Pool, Tennis Courts, Gym & more
Room to park a boat trailer or RV (RV's cannot be used or occupied due to zoning restrictions)
No PETS ALLOWED, NO SMOKING/VAPING inside the home, garage or near the screened patio.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.