Easily Walk to the Beach! Siesta Bayside Condo on Siesta Key offers GREAT amenities including a private beach access shared with Gulf & Bay Club just across the street to Siesta Key Beach. About 8 minutes to put your toes in the sand....fine white powdery famous Siesta Key sand! Most of the walk is through the complex across the street's gated parking lot so it's quiet. Gated community and garage for your car. Large one floor unit with no units above for peace and quiet backing up to water views from your private lanai.
Walk to Siesta Key Beach
Private Locked Access Gate to Beach
Free WiFi/Cable Upgraded
Master: King bed, Ensuite, TV
Guest: 2 twin beds, TV
Exercise Room at Clubhouse
Clubhouse Only Available for Rental
2 Heated Pools
2 Tennis/Pickball Courts
Condo has short access to Walking Path
Private Washer/Dryer Inside the Condo
Siesta Key Village is only a 5 minute drive or 1.7 miles up the road. Plenty of dining options...quaint little bistros with backyard patios engulfed in lush native Florida greenery with ... casual dining, fine dining, breakfast cafe's, coffee shops or enjoy an afternoon of shopping. After dinner take your loved ones for a treat at one of our local ice cream shops for some homemade Italian Gelato. A Free shuttle pickup and drop-off post is a short walk at the entrance of Siesta Bayside. Leave the car in the attached garage and let someone else drive you about.....tips appreciated!!
Park in the detached garage. Enter the spacious unit to the open kitchen and dining area on your left. The dining table has a seated bench and 4 additional chairs and windows for natural light...just open the California shutters to let the sunshine in. The kitchen is bright and spacious with lots of counter space in natural solid stone granite, soft close drawers with all the kitchen utensils that one needs to cook homemade meals. There's a large stainless refrigerator side by side doors with ice maker and quick water/ice access on front door, Kitchenaid stainless dishwasher, stainless sink with disposal and a stainless stove with black glass burner stove top and built-in stainless microwave. Off the back of the kitchen granite countertop is a breakfast bar for 4. Enjoy your morning coffee and bagel at the bar or outside on the lanai...up to you!
The living room has a large flat screen TV which includes Comcast cable and WiFi. There's a Sony dvd player, games and puzzles to entertain everyone in the family! There's a lovely soft comfortable cream colored sofa (upgraded sofa sleeper) that's a gel sleeper for 2, a matching upholstered chair seated around a coffee table with two additional soft & cushy cobalt blue decorative stools for additional seating. The living room has sliders that open out to the Lanai. There are great views of the fountain pond and the complexes beautiful landscaping.
The lanai can be part of the house with A/C or open up the stackable sliders to expose the screens and allow the fresh breezes to flow inside the room. Enjoy a glass of wine, dessert after dinner or your breakfast on the cafe table for 4, plus there's two extra chairs. A screen door gives you quick access to the walking path that leads you to the pool, gym, BBQ grilling area and the intracoastal bay where you have a dock that you can fish from.
Bedrooms: Master has a TV & dresser, really comfortable King bed and ensuite bathroom with tiled shower stall, granite counter and all so beautiful!! The twin bedroom is near the guest bath that is also updated with a shower/tub combo. There is an older TV with two closets and twin beds. Cali shutters covering the window will make for a great night's sleep! All 100% white cotton sheets and towels designed to provide a resort experience.
When it's time to go to the beach, grab the beach wagon from the garage and head across the street to the Gulf & Bay club (no affiliation to this complex other than the private beach access) right out onto the beach; then a few more minutes to get to the public beach and off the private. See our welcome book for exact instructions. You must follow them. Thank you and Enjoy!! You are officially in paradise.
HOA application needed.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage. This complex requires you fill out a 1 page contact page with name, contact info, number in your party, children ages, license plate and a copy of your driver's license.
Don't forget the Free fun, too. For stays less than 28 days, you can take advantage of amazing options including a free car ride to/from the airport (SRQ/TPA). Free up to 3 people and you just tip the driver based on what the actual rate would have been. Car reservations need to be made more than 24 hours in advance. Also choose one option each day for 1 person: free dolphin fun cruise, free kayak rental or free bike rental. Stay at this gorgeous unit and you'll actually save money by taking advantage of these activities so you can have even more fun! We'll provide you with the info needed to sign up for these activities once you book.
This property does not allow Emotional Support Animals in addition to their no pet policy.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145