Palm Bay Club - Bayside
Palm Bay Private Beach on Siesta Key, Bay Sunrises, Heated Pools/Hot tub, Tennis, Fitness, WiFi
Vacation like a King and Queen in one of Siesta Key's most luxurious resorts, The Palm Bay Club! This beach to bay resort condominium community has an abundance of fine amenities sure to please you. This complex contains a Private Beach, beautifully manicured grounds and a tropical courtyard, fishing pier, boat slip for rent, 2 heated community pools and large custom hot tub overlooking the serene bay, a fitness center, recreation lounge, and 2 lighted tennis courts with Pickleball and charcoal grills overlooking the bay. Vacationing at Palm Bay Club will provide many memorable moments with picture perfect Bay sunrises and Beach sunsets. Plus, #1 rated famous Public Siesta Key Beach is close by.....You’ll never want to leave this fine resort! Rent a cabana on your private beach and bask in the shade by the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico with beautiful quartz sand.
This is a waterfront (gulf front) complex spanning from gulf to bay and your private beach is just across the street.
Private beach with cabanas, lounge chairs right on Siesta Key
The complex has strap lounge chairs for free or rent a cabana by the day or the week.
Two pools, hot tub
Fitness Ctr (office req. a $40 refundable fee)
This 2 Bedroom 2 Bath condo is sublimely located on Siesta Key on the second of three floors (with elevators) close to the heated swimming pool, hot tub and, of course, the incredible Bay. You're just steps away from sipping on your morning latte while watching the sunrise light up the Bay. The fully equipped kitchen is divinely updated with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, microwave, pantry, solid stone counters with plenty of space to whip up your favorite dish. Just off the open kitchen is a wood block style dining table for 6 people that is open to the tv/living room. The living room space has a large screen TV including Cable/DVD, beautiful tiled floors, colored in serene and calming shades of blue with a sliding door leading to the court yard balcony with some view of the Bay (not full bay view). Enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings on the bistro dining table while enjoying the gulf breezes.
100% cotton sheets and regularly washed quilted cotton comforters
En-suite bath with tub/shower combo
sliders to patio
3 beds total -
twin bunkbed on top
100% cotton sheets and regularly washed quilted cotton comforters
Ensuite bath with tub/shower combo
Parking is very limited so each unit is permitted one parking spot.
Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, coffee maker, blender, etc. Beach towels are provided as well as a thirsty white cotton bath, hand and wash towel per guest. Private stacked w/d inside the condo to use.
Great fitness club in the complex. Just leave a refundable deposit of $40 with the office to get a key for access.
Palm Bay Club is centrally located on Siesta Key and close to Siesta Key Village where you will discover many incredible restaurants. Everything from burgers and beers to fine dining including surf and turf, oysters on the half shell, exotically prepared fish or roasted duck. Save room after dinner so you can enjoy some incredible homemade gelato at one of our fine ice cream shops while window shopping in the village. It’s all at your fingertips so no need for a car. One parking space is available for each condo. This unit is located on the bay side and all condos in Palm Bay Club have access to bay side and gulf side amenities.
Siesta Key beach is a short walk away with new shower facilities and concession stands or a 3 min bike ride. On Sunday's at SKB is the Drum Circle before sunset. Something you must experience! Siesta Key offers free trolley rides up and down Midnight Pass Road and into Siesta Key Village as well.
The complex provides lounge chairs and there is a beach umbrella in the unit. In addition, there is a contracted provider of upscale double beach loungers with turtle tops, umbrellas, and paddle boards right on this complex beach which are available for daily or weekly rental. Contact us for pricing.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
Check out the lit dock over the intracoastal in the evening. Great fish watching!
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.