Welcome to The Beach Club at Siesta Key! Come and soak up sunshine, play in the Gulf of Mexico, build sandcastles or stargaze beneath the starry sky. Rent bicycles, go parasailing, scuba dive, snorkel or fish on a sunny afternoon. This unit now has dedicated WiFi for strong signals. New shower heads with removable hoses for comfortable showers.
The Beach Club is located just steps away from Crescent Beach - one of Siesta Key beach's finest through a shared (neighboring complexes) private access gate leading you to its own designated strip of beach for its guests. We offer chairs and umbrellas to take to the beach on a first come first serve basis located outside by the pool and plenty of seating loungers at the pool area. This is the ideal vacation spot located on the southern side of Siesta Key with restaurants, bars, ice cream, lunch spots, convenient stores, grocery and specialty shops all nearby. A heated community pool and hot tub awaits you! Siesta Key Village is up the road about 10 minutes (depending on traffic) or just a free trolley ride away!
Our modern 2 bedroom/2 bath condo is located just outside the heated pool and hot tub area. Although this condo is a first floor unit, there is about 1/4 flight of stairs to walk up to enter through the front door.
The living room is open and inviting, has trey ceiling and decorated in cool neutral colors. Included is a wall mounted large flat screen TV and ceiling fan. Enough comfy seating for the family to enjoy family night. The sofabed is no longer available. There is an air mattress.
The kitchen is good size and updated with stainless steel appliances and Avonite countertops. There is a stainless refrigerator with a single door and the freezer up top, a smaller dishwasher and a full size stainless stove/oven with a standard sized stainless built-in microwave above. The kitchen is stocked with dishes, pots and pans to make meals a breeze to whip up anytime! The eat-in kitchen has room for 4 people at a round dining table, and off to the side is a small wall mounted flat screen TV. Included is a stackable washer and dryer for your use located in a closet just off the kitchen.
The master bedroom has a queen bed, ceiling fan and an en-suite bath with a single sink and step in shower including a rain shower head and sliding door. There isn't a closet in the master but there is an armoire with additional bottom drawers to provide sufficient space for your clothing. The guest bedroom also has a queen bed, closet and dresser with a large window for natural lighting, ceiling fan with a full bathroom around the corner. The guest bath has a single sink, long Avonite countertop and tub/shower combo. Bedrooms now have no carpet and instead are newly floored with a beautiful clean LVP.
This is a non-smoking, 760 sqft condo. Pets are not allowed. This unit does not have a porch or patio but is located right outside the pool area where there is plenty of seating available.
This unit has dedicated WiFi and cable for strong and fast service.
Plenty of restaurants, shops, drug store, grocery store, convenience store all close by. Great restaurants including Clayton's Grill, Miguel's, Captain Curt's, Anna's Deli and the Crescent Beach Grocery. Coffee and homemade ice cream at the Orange Octopus, two clothing stores including an outlet and boat rentals all nearby.! You can park you car and not need it again between what is close by in addition to the Siesta Breeze Trolley which brings you to Siesta Key Village. Even a post office close by so you can send your friends postcards of your amazing time here on Siesta Key!
Parking for 1 car ONLY. Limited parking in this part of Siesta for additional cars.
Master: Queen bed with TV
Guest: Queen bed with TV
Living room: Queen Air Mattress
Full kitchen with TV
Beach towels provided... just bring your toothbrush and come and enjoy the very best of Siesta Key!
washer/dryer in the unit
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.