Our home, Temporary Sanity, could be your home away from home and you won't want to leave! This very recently renovated gorgeous home is only an 6-7-minute drive to Siesta Key's Crescent beach access #12. If you prefer, rent some bikes during your stay and get some exercise; it’s only a 12-minute ride (2.1 mi). Please book whole months only. No mid-month to mid-month so we don't have gaps in between rentals.
There is a lot of space—it sleeps 10—has a huge lanai, a heated saltwater pool, and an outside dining table for 12, all in popular Gulf Gate neighborhood, with walking distance to all stores! Three bedrooms, two baths with a den and a large 2+ car garage for your use.
The gourmet, fully equipped kitchen boasts a 10’x4’ granite island with easy access pull out soft close drawers. There is a stainless French door style refrigerator with front door water/ice access, a refrigerated pull-out drawer for quick access, and a bottom drawer freezer. A stainless hood sits over the black glass stove top and oven, stainless microwave, Bosch dishwasher, and a stainless sink completes this modern kitchen. The kitchen has an access door to the garage for easy unloading of groceries or when you return from the beach. In the garage are a full-size Samsung washer and a dryer with additional storage and free-to-use beach accessories; floats, cooler, umbrella and high-end beach chairs.
French doors off the dining area, which has a 10 person solid Indian Rosewood dining room table, lead out to your large covered lanai with elegant tongue and groove ceiling, large new dining table with seating for 12, a wall-mounted 50” flat screen TV with cable, a propane BBQ grill, and 6 large pool-side loungers all of which are enclosed in a screened (bug-free) cage with a heated, lighted, saltwater, pebble-tec pool that has a bench for sitting.
Off the living area is sunroom with a queen sofa sleeper with great pool view and access to the lanai and pool area. The Living Room is spacious and has a blue leather queen sofa sleeper as well with a 60" large flat screen TV, Xfinity cable and WiFi for entertainment. Off to the side is a desk for your laptop or make-up.
The master suite has a beautiful King bed, master bath, two large closets with organizers, dresser, remote ceiling fan with French doors leading outside to a serene and private sitting area with a four-piece patio set, as well as access to the pool.
The second bedroom has a beautiful queen bed, 2 nightstands, remote fan, large dresser with ample natural light and lovely dark wood tile floors.
The third bedroom has twin beds, a huge closet, remote ceiling fan and 2 nightstands. The two, extra-long twin beds can be converted with a kit to make one full-size King bed with a $50 fee plus taxes. Let us know and we will do this for you.
The 2nd full bathroom sits outside the twin bedroom and is completely updated with granite, white cabinets and a step-in tiled shower with a large double waterfall shower-head.
This is a NON-SMOKING property. (Fines and cleaning fees apply if violated.)
PLEASE NOTE: Occupancy is 10 people. MAXIMUM 8 adults plus children under the age of 16, or any combination of less than 8 adults, up to 10 people total, with children. This is a very quiet residential street of only few homes, where your neighbors live and work so no parties or events of any kind. Please keep the noise down to a minimum after 9pm. Leases will be written to comply with county zoning requirements.
Parking for up to 3 cars maximum. There is garage parking for 2 and one car can park behind these cars in the driveway. No street parking is allowed at any time.
This house is in a great location! The beach is a short drive or bike ride away and, just around the corner, is the “international plaza,” which has many different restaurants, bars, coffee, tea and ice cream shops, cafes, bakeries, conveniences and shopping. German, Mexican, Polish, Hungarian, Greek, Japanese & vegetarian food all within walking distance.
The saltwater pool has the option of being heated for an additional fee plus taxes.
Master Bedroom: king bed and ensuite bath
Guest Bedroom #2: queen bed
Guest Bedroom #3 2 extra-long
2 Queen sofa sleepers
2 car Garage w/remote
Booking Jan/Feb/March --- please book whole months only not mid-month to mid-month.
Pre-approved Fido must be under 30lbs, no chewers, barkers, diggers etc.
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. This property allows 1 dog. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee for 1 pet. Make sure to pick up after your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.