Newly available private pool home near the beach! Beautifully decorated upscale large (2,700+Sq.Ft) home w/2 king beds & 1 queen bedroom, located just 1.8 miles from Nokomis Public Beach and many other attractions. Size and floor plan will accommodate 3 couples (6 adults).
Stay in and enjoy the private heated (heat extra), caged, screened pool & spa. Plus a pool side covered Tiki bar that seats 6 and multiple covered seating spaces to enjoy the weather, the pool and the beautifully landscaped back yard.
This home sits on a salt water canal that leads to Blackburn Bay and has its own kayak launch in the back yard. Rental vendors nearby will deliver and pick up kayaks/SUP or bikes to the home for your enjoyment. Back yard kayak launch leads you to the Blackburn Bay, Snake Island, Dona Bay and Lions Bay. Lots of fishing opportunities, see dolphins, manatee and other sea life. Very quiet neighborhood to ride bikes to the beach or for evening strolls.
Comfortable spacious split floor plan with huge, beautifully decorated and upscale master bedroom and 5 pc bath. Primary bedroom also has its own private entry to the pool area and a covered sitting area. 2nd King bed & Queen on the opposite side of the home beyond a walled hallway and further divided by a large full bath affording privacy for everyone. Large living room with 2 full sized leather sofas to seat 6 with views of the pool, lanai and the beautifully landscaped back yard. Large well appointed kitchen between the informal dining area that seats 6 and overlooks the pool, and the formal dining room that also seats 6. Large front porch with covered seating for 4.
Spend more time having fun and less time in traffic in the beautiful Nokomis/Venice area. This area is ideal for families looking for all the fun, beaches, shopping and restaurants found in neighboring Siesta Key but without all the fuss.
Only 1.8 Miles to Nokomis Beach
Two Smart TV’s, Cable Incl.
Private Saltwater Heated Pool/Spa (heat extra)
Master King Bedroom W/En-suite, Access to Pool, Smart TV/Cable
2nd Bedroom King Bed
3rd Bedroom Queen Bed
Private Laundry Room
Both Tile & Quality Wood Vinyl Flooring Throughout
Driveway Parking (3-4 Vehicles)
Backs up to Canal with Kayak Access
Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, Cooler Provided
Beach Towels Provided
Kitchen Stocked w/Cooking/Baking Essentials, Dishes etc.
Located south of Sarasota and north of Venice, Nokomis is a great beach town. Plan a day of fishing, bird-watching, boating or jet-skiing. There's plenty to do and explore!. With its pristine beaches and friendly atmosphere, you are sure to want to come back year after year to this lovely, pool home in Nokomis, Florida.
Park in the driveway where you can fit 4 regular size vehicles and enter using the keyless entry system. Carry your fresh groceries into the large kitchen. Plenty of countertop space for more than one chef in your group to prepare meals. Kitchen cabinets are stocked with most everything you need to prepare all your meals at home. Two large dining areas one off each end of the kitchen. One is casual overlooking the pool & patio with lovely art work. The other is off the opposite side of the kitchen and is a more formal style dining room, also with gorgeous artwork that has a faux stone table top and padded chairs for 6 people.
Off the kitchen is a private laundry room with full size washer and dryer plus a laundry sink.
The living room has high quality leather furniture to relax upon and watch your favorite shows on the large, Samsung Smart TV (includes cable). Head out from the sliding stacked doors to the saltwater, heated swimming pool and spa. Heat is extra to cover electric. Enjoy your days hanging out by the private swimming pool or by relaxing in the saltwater spa. There’s a tiki style, bar table that seats 6 people so feel free to dine outdoors. Outdoor dishes are provided.
Rent a couple of kayaks and head out to the canal right from the back yard. The backyard is beautifully landscaped!
The master bedroom suite with a king bed is very large with sliding door access to the swimming pool. There is a Samsung, Smart TV with cable for you to use, a walk-in closet, remote controlled ceiling fan, large en-suite with a stand alone soaking tub, and block glass, (dual shower heads) shower room. You also have a vanity table with chair to quickly get ready for a night out on the town.
The 2nd bedroom has a king bed, closet and dresser with a full bathroom outside the entry door. The 3rd bedroom has a beautiful queen bed, closet and a lovely bay widow and bench to relax on with a good book. The guest bathroom is large and with a long vanity that’s is separated by a pocket door. There’s a tiled shower/tub combo plus the water closet.
Nokomis Beach includes: Free Parking, Canoe/Kayak Launch and Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Lifeguard, Picnicking & Concessions, Playground & Volleyball, Restrooms, Shelter / Pavilion with Indoor Rental. Be sure to check out Pops Sunset Grill with live music in a waterfront, casual atmosphere on the bay Dine under the tropical Tiki bar or inside with cool A/C.
LOCATED APPROXIMATELY 5 MINUTES AWAY:
Nokomis Public Beach:
Publix Super Market at Nokomis Village
Kayak Rentals - Cool Breeze Boat & Jet Ski Rental 5 min drive
Pop's Sunset Grill
Sweet Melissa's Ice Cream Shop
Starbucks, Walgreen's & More
Monthly rental. Garage is off limits but there is plenty of driveway parking.
The property is monitored by external cameras.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.