Make great vacation memories at the Happy Gecko with it's heated pool in a screened enclosure along with a fenced yard, outdoor shower and BBQ grill. There's plenty of room for everyone so bring the whole family. Great location to access the South bridge to Siesta Keys Crescent Beach and all that Siesta Key has to offer like......homemade ice cream or gelato, plenty of cafe's & coffee houses, incredible seafood restaurants and much much more! Just 2.5 miles from the beach!
3 bedroom/2 bath Pool home:
Master King Bed, CableTV Plus Apps
Twin bedroom with 2 Twin Beds
3rd Bedroom With Daybed (Pullout Trundle)
Heated Pool!! Pool Heat Extra
Dog Allowed with Prior Approval and Pet Fee
2nd Bathroom is Accessed from Outside the Pool Area
No Cats Allowed
0.2 miles to nearest restaurant
0.5 miles to nearest grocery store (Publix)
2.5 miles to the nearest Siesta Key beach!
Fantastic large Amish-style grocery market with tons of fresh fruits and veggies, fishmonger, butcher & baker 0.6 miles.
Enter thru the main door into the living room with a 50" Smart TV with Cable. Internet/cable is included. Gorgeous hardwood flooring too. Head into the bright and colorful master bedroom with a King bed, dresser and closet to organize your vacation clothes, light tile flooring and a Smart TV, includes cable. Just outside the bedroom door is the main bathroom updated with tub/shower combo, new wood tile flooring, natural solid stone counter and dark cabinetry. The second guest bedroom is around the corner from the main bath as well. Brightly colored seafoam green walls, twin beds and large closet.
Enter into the kitchen that is updated with light oak cabinets, a pantry, large stainless farm sink with pull down sprayer, stainless appliances, front door water/ice access stainless refrigerator, light tile flooring and all you need to whip up home cooked meals, should you prefer. Dining table off to the side of the kitchen makes it convenient for clearing off the table after family meals.
Off the dining area are sliding doors that lead out to the pool & patio. Spend summer or winter (hey, it's south Florida) vacation splashing about in the private pool. No worries about strangers swimming into each other at a community crowded pool....you'll definitely enjoy the outdoor dining table for 4 and the large family size BBQ grill and utensils. Cheeseburger anyone!? Walk out into your private, fenced back yard and relax with an adult beverage and your favorite book. There are a couple of lounge chairs for sunning and/or nap time too! *** Please note****The second bathroom is accessed via the back yard but has complete privacy and everything you need to get ready for the evening. Enclosed step-in shower with a frosted door, water closet, vanity and tile flooring.
Off the kitchen is a game/den room with another Smart TV for fun movie nights with the kiddos....or grab a game of Sorry and see who comes out on top....sliding doors in the den lead out to the pool and patio areas too. From the dining area enter into another room with a ping pong table and the washer & dryer behind closet doors. Off this room is the 3rd bedroom with new wood tile flooring, a work desk, closet and a daybed with a trundle bed that you pull out from the bottom which can comfortably sleep two adults.
Booking January, February or March? Please book whole months only.... e.g. all of February not Feb 15 - Mar 15. This property is only allowed to be booked once per month per county regulations.
Please clean up after Fido immediately, thank you! No dogs in the pool please.
This is a NO SMOKING or Vaping inside the home. No cats, no exceptions!
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. This property allows 1 dog. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee for 1 pet. Make sure to pick up after your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.