Mill Stream Cottage is the PERFECT destination for you vacation. Located on the banks of the Little Pigeon River, and right in the heart of Pigeon Forge the possibilities are endless! Enjoy a one minute walk to the Historic Old Mill District and dine at the Old Mill restaurant, or the Pottery House Café. All the attractions and shopping in Pigeon Forge are in easy walking distance. Stroll along the Riverwalk to the many venues at The Island and the LeConte Convention Center, which is a beautiful one mile walk or bike ride along the river. This beautiful and tastefully restored river cottage includes a private deck on the river, with another large deck for your enjoyment and relaxation. Make plans to fish, tube, wade, or even kayak down the river! Your group can also enjoy making s’mores around the fire pit. Bring your bike and enjoy all the area has to offer while you explore the Great Smokey Mountains! Book TODAY !
- Free Attraction Tickets (see below)
- Riverfront Cottage on the West Prong of the Pigeon River!
- Firepit (please bring firewood and don't forget the marshmallows)
- Large Outdoor Deck
- 3-Minute walk to The Old Mill Restaurant
- A street behind the Parkway!
- Washer & Dryer
- Within walking distance to many Pigeon Forge Treasures
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. You will receive information from Xplorie and will contact them to set up your tickets.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 4)
Master Suite - King Bed with Private Bath
Guest Bedroom- Queen Bed, Shared Bath
- 0.2 of a mile to The Old Mill Square
- 1.5 miles to The Island in Pigeon Forge
- 3 miles to Dollywood
- 0.3 of a mile to Patriot Park
- 1 mile to The LeConte Center
- 1.5 miles to The Ripken Experience Ball Field
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200