The Waterfall Cabin is a 2BR/2BA in the heart of The Great Smoky Mountains. This rustic gem has endured a ton of updates in the past couple of years.
At this time, updates are still happening!
This amazing cabin is located in the beautiful community of Sky Harbor and nestled in between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. This cabin is built on a natural flowing stream that has a beautiful waterfall descending just behind the cabin, and an additional waterfall flowing just below the cabin. This cabin is one of a kind and located only 2.5 miles from Pigeon Forge and 5 miles from downtown Gatlinburg. You will have all the privacy you need, while also having easy access to local attractions.
* * * The NEW UPDATES include new floors throughout, tongue and groove ceilings, new bathrooms, master bedroom, NEW Stainless-Steel Appliances and a Remodeled Kitchen!! Some renovations are still in process as of September 2023.
The cabin is centered around the natural habitat is resides in. Surrounded by indigenous trees native to East Tennessee, leaves are abundant in the Fall seasons. The driveway is up-hill and we do recommend 4 wheel drive in the winter months. You don't want to miss out on this EXPERIENCE!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 7)
Master Bedroom - King Bed with Flat Screen TV - Private Bath with Tub/Shower Combo - Balcony Access
Guest Bedroom - King Bed with Flat Screen TV - Shared Hall Bath with Tub/Shower Combo
Sun-room - 1x Full Size Futon and 1x Twin Size Futon - This room can be closed off and sleeps 3 guests
- Family Friendly Cabin in Sky Harbor Community
- Beautiful Scenery with Waterfalls and Stream
- Wood-burning fireplace (Guest provides own wood)
- Hot Tub
- Large Decks - Picnic Table and Furniture
- Charcoal Grill
- Flat Screen TVs - DVD/VHS in Living Room
- Cable / Free WIFI - Internet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer and Dryer
- 3-5 miles from Entertainment, Dining & Shopping
Enjoy an open area living arrangement with a fully equipped kitchen for preparing meals in. You can grill out with the family on the charcoal grill and enjoy your meals outdoors, or simply relax in the hot tub after a long day of activities in town. There is plenty of deck space for the family to spread out and find their secret little place to just unwind. On the lower deck area, there is a nice picnic table, where you can enjoy family time, or just enjoy the sights and sounds of the waterfall flowing under the cabin. The Waterfall Cabin will be your Smoky Mountain getaway for years to come!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200