Lakeside and Lovin' It is a cozy, 2BR/2.5BA cabin, situated on beautiful Douglas Lake and the Mountains! Leave your stress behind and come relax lakeside. Enjoy this cabins cozy living space including multiple Fireplaces for curling up on those cool nights.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps (7) with Sleeper Sofa and Futon
- Main Level -
King Bedroom with 27" Flat Screen TV - Private Bath with Tub/Shower Combo - Balcony Access and Views!
- 2nd Level -
King Bedroom with 19" Flat Screen TV -Electric Fireplace - Balcony Access and Views!
Sleeper Sofa & Futon for additional sleeping.
- NEW May 2021 - 80' Ramp to a dock has been installed (Seasonal from March till mid to late September//PLEASE USE AT OWN RISK & Watch Children)
- LAKEFRONT CABIN with Beautiful Views of Douglas Lake and Mountains!
- PARKING FOR 4X CARS - Driveway & Carport
- Picnic Pavilion Lakeside
- Fish from Dock
- Hot Tub
- Internet / WIFI
- Direct TV
- Fireplaces (You have a gas & electric indoors, but the outdoor fireplace is non-operational until further notice)
- Bonus Room 42" TV - Foosball Table
- Living Room 48" TV
- Main Level Deck with Gas Grill - Dining Furniture
- 2nd Level Deck Hot Tub and Furniture
- Fully Equipped Kitchen With Stainless Appliances
- Dining Table for 6x Guests
- Washer and Dryer
- 7.4 Miles to the New Food City grocery store off of Newport Highway
- 25 Minute Drive to Sevierville, 30 Minutes to Pigeon Forge, 30-45 Minutes to Gatlinburg
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
There are Large Flat Screen TV's throughout the cabin, so you can watch all of your favorite movies or TV programs on Direct TV. Tired from a long day shopping and enjoying the local attractions? Relax in the Hot Tub while taking in the beautiful mountain and lake views! Each Bedroom and Living Room has large windows and balcony access, offering amazing views of Douglas Lake and the mountains too! There is a fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances for preparing meals in. You can enjoy nights grilling out on the balcony with the Gas Grill with plenty of room for dining on the balcony, or you may want to relax in the hammock by the light of the moon. Guests can also take a picnic by the lake and enjoy the covered pavilion above the water where you can enjoy the views.
Located only 30-45 minutes to major attractions like Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park! Local marina's and several nearby boat launch ramps are available. With only a short drive to area attractions, you can choose to venture out or just stay and play on the 550 miles of beautiful shoreline on Douglas Lake.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200