Heavenly Hangout is a NEW BUILD cabin offering AMAZING VIEWS of the Great Smoky Mountains with great furnishings. Located in Cobbly Nob this BRAND-NEW hidden gem is just a short 13-miles from Gatlinburg. You are only minutes from hiking, nature trails, streams and other outdoor activities. The vaulted ceilings and stone accented fireplace welcomes you as soon as you walk in the door. The decor and furnishings are clean, tasteful and comfortable! This may just be your favorite family getaway for years to come! For the avid golfer, enjoy a great day outdoors at the Bent Creek Golf Course just 2-miles from the cabin.
* * PLEASE NOTE * * There is construction in the area
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS : (Sleeps 10)
Main Level: Queen Size Master Suite with Private Bathroom with a Walk-In Shower
Upstairs Level: Queen Size Master Suite with Private Bathroom with a Tub/Shower Combo
Game Room features a Sleeper Sofa and a Full Bunk
As you step inside to Heavenly Hangout you will notice the Open Living Room loaded with windows to capture those amazing views. The electric fireplace with the stone accents sets the mood for those quiet evenings to enjoy some downtime after your long day of adventures in the Smoky Mountains! When you are ready to sit down and have a nice dinner, the kitchen is fully equipped with everything to help prepare that delicious meal. From morning sunrises, to evening sunsets, make your way on out to the balcony, a great "Heavenly Hangout" with your first cup of coffee, or evening glass of wine. What a better way to unwind in the evening than to just soak in the amazing views and fresh air. Young and old alike can enjoy the upstairs game room loft, either watching movies, a game of pool or some arcade games. The Smokies offers over 800 miles of hiking trails if that is your passion. Greenbrier offers some great trails or head over to Cosby and enjoy Hen Wallow Falls.
* Amazing Views
* 2-Queen Master Suites
* Game Room featuring pool table & arcade machine
* 75" Flat-Screen TV in Game Room Area
* 75" Flat-Screen TV in Living Room with Blu-Ray Player
* 65" Flat-Screen TVs in both bedrooms
* Gas Grill
* Washer/Dryer available for Guests
* Free Parking - Level for 3 Cars
* 2 miles to Bent Creek Golf Course
* 3.2 miles to CLIMB Works Smoky Mountains Ziplines
* 7 miles to Greenbrier entrance to popular hiking trails like Porters Creek, Mount Cammerer & Ramsey Cascades
* 8.9 miles to Rocky Top Sports World
* 13 miles to downtown Gatlinburg
* 18 miles to Pigeon Forge
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200