You will LOVE the 210 degree panoramic VIEW of the Great Smoky Mountain Range from the balcony of this beautiful chalet! At LOVE VIEW your group will be able to enjoy one of the most incredible long-range Mountain View’s in the area! This very spacious two bedroom home features two king beds, a sleeper sofa, a well appointed kitchen, large bathrooms, and jacuzzi tub. Also, it is just steps away from the large community pool with even more Unbelievable Mountain View’s. Enjoy the bonus of protecting your car in the two car garage. This beautiful chalet is convenient and close to all area attractions, and provides an amazing view without the steep drive!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 6)
* Master King Bedroom Suite with Flat-Screen TV, Private Bathroom with Double Vanity, Jacuzzi tub, Walk-In Shower and Large Closet
* Guest King Size Bedroom with Flat-Screen TV
* Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
* King Size Beds
* Amazing Panoramic Views
* Seasonal Community Pool
* Flat-Screen TVs
* Seasonal Gas Fireplace
* Gas Grill
* Balcony Seating and Table
* 2-Car Garage
* Free Parking for 2 Cars Only (No Parking allowed on the street)
This contemporary charmer is located in the city limits of Sevierville in Saddleback Ridge. The views are incredible and easy in and out access. This home has an open concept one level living area, is spacious and provides plenty of space for you and your family. Enjoy the balcony for quiet evenings, where you can enjoy the views of Mount LeConte and the lights of downtown Sevierville. As our guest, you can enjoy a quick walk across the street and enjoy the seasonal swimming pool. What a great place to unwind after your long day of adventures in the Smoky Mountain area.
PLACES TO VISIT:
* 3.5 Miles to the NEW Soaky Mountain Waterpark
* 3.6 Miles to the Sevierville Convention Center
* 3.7 Miles to the Sevierville Golf Club
* 4 Miles to Nascar Speedpark
* 5.1 Miles to Titanic Museum
* 5 Miles to WonderWorks Pigeon Forge
* 7 Miles to The Island
* 7.3 Miles to Dollywood and Dollywood Splash Country
* 8 Miles to downtown Pigeon Forge
* 8.6 Miles to the Smoky Mountain Deer Park and Exotic Petting Zoo
* 15.3 Miles to Forbidden Caverns
* 16 Miles to Gatlinburg
* 31.4 Miles to McGhee Tyson Airport
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. You will receive information from Xplorie and will contact them to set up your tickets.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Thank you for your 5-Star review!! We look forward to hosting you on your next Smoky Mountain adventure.