Welcome to HIDEAWAY HAVEN at COVERED BRIDGE! Located just 3.7 miles to Pigeon Forge where you can begin your Smoky Mountain Adventure!
- Free Attraction Tickets (see below)
- Loft Pool Table
- Off-Site Area Pool**
- Hot Tub, Private setting on rear porch with Wonderful View
- Mountain Views
- 3.7 miles Pigeon Forge Parkway
- Rocking Chairs for morning coffee or evening skies
- Stack Washer and Dryer
- Electric Fireplace
- Park Style Charcoal Grill
Sleeping Arrangements: (Sleeps 6)
* Queen Suite on main floor with private bathroom with tub/shower combo and in-room Heart Shaped Garden Jacuzzi Tub
* King Master Suite on top floor with private bathroom with tub/shower combo and smart TV
* Sleeper Sofa (Living Room)
** When booking this cabin, you do have access to a Seasonal Off-Site Community Pool, Fishing Pond, and Full Deli. Only a 15-minute drive from The Covered Bridge Resort! Ask for more details!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
This Pigeon Forge cabin rental located 15 minutes from Dollywood Theme Parks and only 10 minutes to all of the other great area attractions in Townsend / Cades Cove and the quieter side of the Smokies and National Park. Another 10 minutes from Pigeon Forge and you can enjoy all of Gatlinburg's attractions, including Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies! Whether you are hiking in the Smokies, riding roller coasters at Dollywood or playing a game of pool in the game room, this Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge cabin rental offers what you need to make memories of a lifetime!
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200