Deer Valley Drive Ski Home
*ASK US ABOUT OUR MONTHLY RATES*
Professionally managed by iTrip Park City
Our Calendar is LIVE – Click Now to Book Your Stay
All photos are of the EXACT home available for vacation rental
Each home is professionally cleaned following CDC guidelines; Daily Housekeeping is available.
We are here to help you plan a wonderful vacation, please reach out if you have any questions
*Attention summer guests, this home does not have AC*
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 8):
- King size bed
- Sitting Area
- En suite bathroom
First Guest Suite
- King size bed
- Private Bathroom
Second Guest Suite
- 2 Twin Beds
- Queen Sofa Sleeper
- L-Shaped Sofa
- Floor to ceiling wood burning brick fireplace
- 42" HDTV w Cable
- Private Hot Tub on Back Deck
- Separate dining area with seating for 6
- Updated Kitchen w All New Countertops, Cupboards, Appliances & Keurig Coffee Maker
- Private Laundry
- 2 Decks
- Secure garage parking + driveway
- Bus stop is also situated just outside your unit, so can easily take Park City’s free public transit system to Main Street, shopping, restaurants, activities and events
Deer Valley Drive Ski Home offers Guests the perfect home in an exclusive location! Located at the entrance to the prestigious Deer Valley Ski Resort and only a 5-minute walk to Historic Park City Main Street, this spacious and premier Deer Valley property offers 3 bedrooms and 4 baths. It is perfect for families, a couples retreat and entertaining; this home will feel like your own private ski lodge.
Charming 3 bedroom, 4 bath, home is located near the entrance of the prestigious Deer Valley resort. Enjoy the privacy of 2 spacious suites and picture yourself relaxing in front of the fireplace and the comfort of 12 foot ceilings in the living room with floor to ceiling windows. A 42" HDTV and enhanced cable are also located in the living room. After a long day on the slopes enjoy warming up in your own private hot tub or entertain guests on a large deck.
The family room features a comfortable and push L-shaped couch that surrounds a floor to ceiling brick fireplace and HDTV. The family room is also filled with lots of natural light because of the classic Park City floor to ceiling windows surrounding the space.
As you walk down the hallway, you will find an HE front loading washer and dryer on the way to the kitchen. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances including the fridge, dishwasher, stove/oven, microwave. The open and spacious dining room has seating for six (6) and from there you can access the large deck with a private Jacuzzi hot tub through the french doors.
Also located on the main floor is an office with a full size sleeper sofa and guest bathroom with a fresh and modern design featuring a shower and large granite vanity.
The Primary Suite features a king size bed, large lounge area and private en suite bathroom. The large lounge area is accented with classic designs and vaulted ceilings. The bathroom has a large modern vanity with fixtures, granite countertops and a tub/shower combination.
The First Guest Suite also has a king size bed, sitting/lounge area, dresser and private en suite bathroom. The bathroom has a granite vanity and tiled shower for added convenience to guests.
The Second Guest Suite has two twin size beds, a large closet and bathroom. The bathroom is spacious with a long granite vanity, stainless steel finishings and a tub/shower combination. This home also has another room, considered the home office. The traditional home office has an antique hardwood desk, plaid wingback chair, plush couch that converts to a full size sleeper sofa and closet.
Home extras and amenities:
- Ample space to store your skis, snow boards, and equipment.
- Along with the garage there is a private driveway for parking.
- If you find time between fresh powder on the slopes and fine dining, this home also features a private office; equipped with WiFi. The office also offers a love seat sleeper sofa.
- This beautiful mountain home offers a large formal dining room and renovated gourmet kitchen to allow you to dine in each night and entertain friends and family while you are in town.
- The washer and dryer are situated right next to the kitchen, making it convenient to keep your gear dry and your clothes fresh.
-Please note this home does not have air conditioning and can be warm during the summer months.
Transportation to the resorts:
Complimentary ski shuttle is 40 feet from your door and a 1 minute ride takes you to the Deer Valley lifts with Park City Mountain just five minutes away. The complimentary ski shuttle will also take you to any other destination in the area including, Old Town, The Canyons, Olympic Village. and the Tanger Outlets. The walk to Main Street and Park City Resort’s Town ski lift in about 5 minutes.
Reservations & Confirmations:
Reservations can be made by phone, e-mail and online. To book online click the link above the photos and below the rate description.
• LOCAL Staff - Contact us Anytime, we're available 24/7
• Virtual concierge service - Our concierge team members are available 24 hours a day to expertly assist home owners and their guests in creating a tailored vacation experience. We are here to connect you with enriching services and experiences.
• All Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – No keys to pick up!
•. Each stay has an initial set of hotel sized amenities (soaps, shampoo, etc.)
• We make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, Please visit our partner Xplorie iTrip Park City's site for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the resort. We are frequently using EPA-approved products that kill the COVID-19
virus on all of our high-touch surfaces and restrooms, and we are applying enhanced cleaning and disinfecting practices across
our resort, including in our gondola cabins.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 308-3549