Our Calendar is LIVE – Click Now to Book Your Stay
Professionally Managed by iTrip Park City
Mid-Mountain Ski Home | Ontario Ave
• Private Hot Tub
• Freshly Updated in Prime Location – Walk to Skiing, Shuttle & Main Street
• Updated kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops
• Two family rooms, each with comfortable sofas and HDTVs
• New HE Washer & Dryer
• Gas fireplace
• Great for Families or 2 Couples – Two Primary Suites
• Mini-Split AC on the main level (lower level stays cool naturally; the upper loft area may get warm)
• Attached garage & Heated Parking Pad
Primary Suite – Lower Level
King Bed (The King bed is a soft-sided bed)
Walk in Closet
En Suite Bathroom
Guest Suite – Main Level
Adjacent full bathroom
Guest Suite – Lower Level
Two Twin Beds, Perfect For Kids
Park City Vacation Home - Updated Prime Location in Old Town
This stunning three-bedroom mountain home in the heart of Old Town Park City offers a modern and open-concept living space steps away from all the activities. A private backyard featuring a patio and a hot tub makes it the perfect retreat for your Park City vacation.
On the first level, you'll find a comfortable loft family room with a sofa, chairs, and HDTV, providing a cozy spot to unwind. Moving to the main level, you'll be greeted by a double-height, bright, and airy living room adorned with rustic accents, a gas fireplace, and comfortable furnishings. The open floor plan seamlessly flows into the dining room, featuring a hardwood dining table and ample seating. For additional seating, the adjacent breakfast bar overlooks the fully updated and fully stocked kitchen, equipped with everything you need to prepare your favorite meals while on vacation.
You'll find the new full-size HE washer and dryer and the warm and inviting first guest suite on the main level. This suite features a comfortable queen-sized bed and an adjacent full bathroom.
You'll discover our inviting primary suite downstairs on the lower level. It showcases a luxurious Four-Poster King bed with a sofa-sided waterbed mattress. You'll also have access to a private patio and your very own hot tub. The en-suite bathroom offers jack-and-jill access to the hallway and can be locked for added privacy.
Adjacent to the primary suite, the lower level also houses the third guest suite. This charming space features two twin beds, making it perfect for kids or groups.
Outside, you'll find a spacious patio area ideal for relaxation, with the bonus of a private hot tub and a small bistro set with chairs.
The home has a private garage and heated driveway - a true rare gem to discover in Old Town! Please note larger vehicles may not fit in the driveway. No street parking is permitted.
If you're looking for the perfect Park City vacation home, this gorgeous three-bedroom mountain home is sure to please! Experience the ultimate Park City getaway with this updated vacation home in the prime location of Old Town.
• 3-minute walk to the accessible shuttle / Park City Transportation Center. The free shuttle takes you all over Park City, Deer Valley & Canyons
•*5-min walk to Main Street
• 7-min walk to Park City Mountain's Town Lift
*To walk to Main, you would use Shorty's Stairs - a lengthy flight of stairs down Main Street. Please keep in mind this route may be challenging for some guests
*Note* This mountain home is built on a hill's side and may require a 4-wheel drive vehicle to reach it in winter.
FREE SKI RENTAL is included - ask us for details
Virtual Concierge Service – Our team members are available 24/7
Each Home is Professionally Cleaned & Maintained
Mid-Stay Housekeeping is Available; Please Ask Us For Details
Keyless Entry at all iTrip Homes (excluding resorts) – no need to pick up keys
Please keep in mind each home is individually owned. Homeowners may update their houses by decorating, moving furniture around, etc. We update our guests on all significant changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The ADA regulations provide that the work or tasks performed by the service dog must be directly related to the person’s disability and specifically mention the following examples:
· assisting persons who are blind or have low vision to navigate or other tasks,
· alerting persons who are deaf or hard of hearing to the presence of people or sounds,
· assisting an individual having a seizure,
· pulling a wheelchair,
· alerting a person to the presence of allergens,
· retrieving items such as medicine or the telephone,
· providing physical support and assistance with balance or stability to a mobility-impaired person,
· preventing or interrupting impulsive or destructive behaviors in persons with psychiatric or neurological disabilities.
SERVICE ANIMALS ARE NOT PETS
We get a lot of requests to make reasonable accommodations for Service Dogs and Assistance Animals. Service animals are not pets. They are trained to work and aid their handlers. We are always willing to waive our standard Pet Fees and make accommodations for TRUE Service Dogs and Assistance Animals in our pet-friendly and Pet vacation rental properties in accordance with the ADA regulations and Fair Housing Laws, in which we are very well versed. However, as much as we all love dogs, as much as we respect service animals and what they do, and as much as we want everyone to be comfortable on vacation, we have a duty to our property owners and to future guests to uphold the rule of law. The laws governing Service Dogs and Assistance Animals are much more nuanced and in-depth than one may think from a cursory search on the internet. There is a lot of false information out there.
PETS ARE NOT SERVICE ANIMALS
Unfortunately, we get a LOT of people who claim that their pet is a Service Dog or Assistance Animal. We know that many websites and organizations will help people try to portray their pet as a Service Dog or Assistance Animal without meeting any legal requirements through online or mail-in “certifications.” Please know that currently, there is no legally recognized organization for registering service dogs or assistance animals. These websites make money off people who do not know any better.
People falsely claiming a pet is a Service Dog or Assistance Animal can face extreme punishments, including hefty fines and even imprisonment. Know that out of our love and respect for Service Dogs and Assistance Animals, we have a zero-tolerance policy on misrepresentation, and we report all suspected offenders while pushing for full prosecution. We know that some people have been misinformed or misled by websites and organizations that try to sell a “Service Dog” certification to owners of pets that are not qualified or needed. If you are one of these people, we caution you.
Service animalIn most cases, a service animal is a dog trained to perform a task that mitigates the symptoms or impact of the handler's disability. Some common types of service animals include:
- Guide dogs for the blind
- Hearing alert dogs for the deaf
- Seizure alert dogs
- Assistance dogs for a handler with autism or other developmental disability and mental illnesses such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Emotional support animalEmotional support animals are not trained to perform a specific task. They are companion animals who help their owners cope with the symptoms of emotional and mental health conditions, such as anxiety, depression, and panic disorders. Emotional support animals are not allowed in public places, with only a few exceptions.
Therapy animals and their owner are certified or registered to enter long-term care facilities, hospitals, rehab centers, schools, and other public places by invitation. They are often used to complement several types of health care. Therapy animals are generally not protected by service animal access laws.
Rights and responsibilities of service animal handlers
- Handlers are not generally denied the right to stay at a property because they require a service animal.
- Handlers generally don’t have to disclose their disability or what causes their disability.
- They must be willing to confirm that the animal is a service animal and attest to what task the animal performs.
- Handlers must have their animal under control either on a leash or by verbal command if they are unable to use a leash. They must pick up after the animal and dispose of waste appropriately.
- Handlers must keep their service animal with them. At no time may they be left unattended.
Host's rights and responsibilities
- The host may ask if the animal is a service animal and what tasks the animal performs.
- We will not charge a pet fee or increase the security deposit amount for service animals since they’re not pets. However, we can charge for damage above and beyond reasonable usage caused by the handler and their service animal.
- We will offer the same level of quality and value for services and products. That includes doing everything we can to help the handler feel safe, welcome, and understood.
Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the resort. We are frequently using EPA-approved products that kill the COVID-19
virus on all of our high-touch surfaces and restrooms, and we are applying enhanced cleaning and disinfecting practices across
our resort, including in our gondola cabins.
Our house rules strictly prohibit unattended animals, including Service and Emotional Support Animals, to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
Please get in touch with us for further information.
If equipped, spa heating is included. Pool heating, unless solar-equipped, incurs an additional fee and must be paid for before use. Guest agrees not to tamper with pool heat controls or manipulate the heater in any way. Pool heat shall not surpass 86 degrees.
The guest acknowledges the absence of fencing or security around the pool and spa area. Guest fully comprehends and accepts responsibility and liability for any damages incurred by the pool, spa, and its accompanying equipment due to Guest misuse and/or negligence.
WARNING – NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY / BATHERS SHOULD NOT SWIM ALONE / CHILDREN 14 AND UNDER SHOULD NOT USE POOL WITHOUT RESPONSIBLE ADULT SUPERVISION
Pool Safety Rules
For your safety, please follow all rules and guidelines.
These rules are here to help prevent accidents and maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests.
In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
- Please Enter / Exit The Pool Safely
- No glass in or near the pool or hot tub
- Please, NO running, diving, or horseplay around the hot tub or pool
- Please do not use the pool or hot tub if you are under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.
- No animals are allowed in the hot tub, pool, or pool area*
- Please do not bring balloons or confetti in or around the pool or hot tub*
- Please do not add any chemicals to the pool*
- Absolutely No Swimming During a Thunderstorm
- Do not add anything to the hot tub or pool - this includes bubbles, scented oils etc*
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am*
*Violations are subject to a minimum charge of $250.
Here at iTrip Park City ensuring a clean, comfortable and safe environment for our guests is our top priority. We strive to maintain high standards in every home we manage. Part of our high standards includes using the triple sheeting method on each bed in every home.
What is Triple Sheeting?
Triple sheeting is a technique where three sheets are used to make a bed instead of a duvet cover or bedspread.
- The first sheet is placed on top of the mattress protector and can be a fitted or tucked in flat sheet.
- Next is a flat sheet which lays between the guest and the warmth layer (a plush blanket insert)
- Finally, a third sheet (often referred to as a top cover) is used on top of the blanket/insert. The top cover often has decorative stripes or a jacquard woven design to add a touch of sophistication to the guest room.
We are dedicated to sourcing linens that meet our standards for softness and durability. This helps to provide that awesome feeling when our guests can climb into a clean, well made bed.
BRINGING A SERVICE DOG OR ASSISTANCE ANIMAL
All service dogs and assistance animals must be declared at the time of booking whenever possible and before the check-in date.
As the handler, be prepared to answer the following questions:
For Service Dogs:
1. Do you or a person in your party need this animal to accompany them due to a disability?
2. What work or tasks has the animal been trained to perform that relate to the disability?
For Assistance Animals:
1. Does the person seeking to bring the animal have a disability, i.e., a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities?
2. Does the animal work, provide assistance, perform tasks or services for the benefit of the person with the disability, or provide emotional support that alleviates one or more of the identified symptoms or effects of the person’s disability?
A team member may enter the garage during your stay to access the cans or put them away.
They do not have access to the inside of home.
- We kindly ask that you respect all neighbors.
- Please observe the quiet hours indicated in your check-in instructions. Typically quiet hours are from 10 pm to 6 am; Failure to comply may result in fines.
- Our policy strictly prohibits parties. Violations may result in additional cleaning fees AND immediate eviction without a refund.
- Kindly remove your ski boots upon entering the house.
- This is a non-smoking home. Violations may result in additional cleaning fees AND immediate eviction without a refund.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the home is not pet-friendly. Please, no pets in the home or on the premises.
As indicated on the rental agreement, all iTrip Park City properties have a strict no-party policy.
For everyone's safety, do not exceed the listed max occupancy of the home and amenities.
Unless otherwise listed, quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am. Please observe them and be respectful of the home and neighbors.
All properties and homes are non-smoking.
Parking rules must be followed. The city is very generous with its parking tickets and towing.
Violations are subject to immediate eviction without refund.
Please contact us if you have questions or concerns.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Please let us know if there are any other special considerations we can arrange to make your stay more comfortable.
TAKE TIME TO BE KIND
We want everyone to have a great stay but we understand that things may break or some items may get overlooked. Please reach out and we'll do our best to get them fixed in a timely manner.
We do ask that all guests TAKE TIME TO BE KIND. Common courtesy goes a long way. Sadly since the pandemic we have all witnessed an increase in disrepectful, aggressive or unacceptable behavior. Our team has taken a lot of abuse as they have experienced some very unkind guests.
Misunderstandings are one of the leading causes of complaints. Please make sure you read everything we send to you. This includes the entire rental listing, all of our house rules, all photos, all emails & texts and all the help articles in your iTrip account. This helps avoid misunderstandings.
For our own safety and security we have a zero tolerance rule with guests who are rude, abusive, discourteous or argumentative. We do not and will not engage any more beyond asking them to read our TAKE TIME TO BE KIND policy.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 308-3549