|Master Bedroom King|
|Loft King Queen|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff’s health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
From top to bottom, Mountain Spruce Lodge is a mountain modern lodge that is stunning and offers amenities and style that will make your stay unforgettable! This lodge is quintessential Colorado in its design with flairs of mountain modern, comprehensive amenities, and unsurpassable view. Whether it be kicking off your day by sipping coffee on the deck looking at the towering Pagosa Peak, or unwinding from a day of play by shooting pool and enjoying the outdoor firepit, Mountain Spruce Lodge is the perfect Colorado getaway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
-Master Bedroom- King Bed
- Loft Bedroom- King Bed, Queen Bed
This gorgeous lodge is tucked in the Lake Hatcher neighbourhood with a pristine view of Pagosa Peak. Walking up the front steps to the main level opens to a magnificent open floor plan, including the living room, dining room, and kitchen. The gold timber creates a glow accentuated by the peaked ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The living room features a large flat-screen TV and a view with ample seating. Just to the right is the dining room that flows forward to the kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped and even boasts an island for convenience and gathering. Through kitchen leads to the laundry room with a washer and dryer.
To the left of the living room is a nook with a charming wine credenza just before the master bedroom. The Master Bedroom is a classic mountain modern featuring a king bed and attached master bathroom. The master bathroom not only has a shower, but a jetted tub to relax in.
Upstairs opens to the loft which offers a king bed, queen bed, and a lounge chaise that can also be used as a bed for kiddos. Attached is a balcony with seating, a full bathroom with a shower, and a pool table!
The bottom level offers a spacious two-car garage for your convenience and is excellent for winter sports gear storage.
-Dish Network TV
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (15 minutes)
-Uptown Amenities (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (40 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (25 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (65 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (30 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.