|Master Bedroom King|
|Upstairs Bedroom King|
|Upstairs Bedroom Queen|
Enjoy the ultimate Winter Wonderland experience in Pagosa Springs! From relaxing in our world-famous hot springs after an epic day skiing the ionic Wolf Creek Ski Area, to marveling at the majestic, snow-capped San Juans on a snowshoe tour, Pagosa has something for everyone to create the most magical Winter escape yet. We can't wait to help you create the vacation of your dreams!
From top to bottom, Mountain Spruce Retreat is a mountain modern lodge that is stunning and offers amenities and style that will make your stay unforgettable! This lodge is quintessential Colorado in its design with flairs of mountain modern, comprehensive amenities, and unsurpassable views. Whether it be kicking off your day by sipping coffee on the deck looking at the towering Pagosa Peak, or unwinding from a day of play by shooting pool and enjoying the outdoor firepit, Mountain Spruce Retreat is the perfect Colorado getaway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
-Master Bedroom- King Bed
-Upstairs Bedroom 2 - King Bed
-Upstairs Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed
This gorgeous lodge is tucked in the Lake Hatcher neighborhood with a pristine view of Pagosa Peak. Walking up the front steps to the main level opens to a magnificent open floor plan, including the living room, dining room, and kitchen. The gold timber creates a glow accentuated by the peaked ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The living room features a large flat-screen TV and a view with ample seating. Just to the right is the dining room that flows forward to the kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped and even boasts an island for convenience and gathering. Through kitchen leads to the laundry room with a washer and dryer.
To the left of the living room is a nook with a charming wine credenza just before the master bedroom. The Master Bedroom is a classic mountain modern featuring a king bed and attached master bathroom. The master bathroom not only has a shower, but a jetted tub to relax in.
The bottom level offers a spacious two-car garage for your convenience and is excellent for winter sports gear storage.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
-Dish Network TV
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (15 minutes)
-Uptown Amenities (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (40 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (25 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (65 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (30 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.