Book your Labor Day Retreat, now! Escape to Colorado for a Labor Day weekend filled with tubing the river, exploring the San Juans, and indulging in all that Pagosa has to offer!
Summertime is in full swing here in Pagosa Springs, tubing, fishing, live music and tons of fun await!!! hiking trails and the majestic forests and Lakes are waiting for you to explore and enjoy! Don't forget to grab a delicious meal or tasty beverage at our wonderful restaurants and breweries, many overlooking the gorgeous flowing rivers!
Liberty Lodge is a cozy, charming Colorado escape tucked on a hill, among the pines overlooking the rolling neighborhood of Holiday Acres. This lovely home is mountain modern in furnishings while maintaining a classic, Colorado cabin feel. Whether it be gearing up for a day of play in the San Juans by sipping coffee on the back deck looking at deer, or unwinding with family games in the loft with snow drifting down, Liberty Lodge is the idyllic vacation your family has been dreaming of.
*4 Wheel Drive/All Wheel Drive recommended in the winter months to access (November-April)
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
-Master Bedroom- Queen Bed
-Second Bedroom- Queen Bed
-First Bedroom- Twin
Liberty Lodge is a delightful cabin and is nestled amongst the pine trees on a hillside overlooking the rolling valley of the Holiday Acres Neighborhood. As you enter the home, you are greeted by an open floor plan of the living room, dining room, and kitchen. To the left is the living room with comfy seating, and directly ahead is the dining room featuring outdoor views. To the left of the dining room is the full kitchen, ready to whip up meals with your family. The kitchen leads to the utility closet and laundry room.
Directly through the living room opens to the back deck and fenced backyard which features towering pine trees, wildlife galore, and deck seating.
To the right of the entry is a hallway that leads to the master bedroom suite boasting a queen-sized bed, jetted tub, and walk-in shower. To the right of the master is a charming room with a twin bed- perfect for kiddos! To the right of that is the second bedroom with a queen-sized bed and closet space. Between the master and first bedroom, there is another full bathroom with a shower and bathtub combination for convenience.
Upstairs is a vaulted ceiling loft with a twin bed, ample seating, a flatscreen smart TV with Directv features, making for a perfect family hang out location.
-Outdoor and Wildlife Views
- Full Kitchen
-Jetted Soaking Tub
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs ( 12 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (33 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (17 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (64 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (30 minutes)
-QUIET HOURS AFTER 9PM! NO EXCEPTIONS AND LOUD ACTIVITY AFTER THIS TIME IS CAUSE FOR EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. So whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you for your review and feedback, Patrick! We have reached out to the appropriate team members to ensure that shortages in minimum supplies do not happen again. However, if we had known, we would have definitely brought you these products you needed. Please feel free to reach out next time you rent from us. We'd also like to apologize for your experience with our guest relations team. We absolutely do not want to put anyone in harm, and are sorry for the confusion around our call center. According to our records, it does show that we received your text message at 7:57 p.m. MST and we responded and resolved it by 8:12 p.m. MST. There could have been glitches with how internet and cell phone services are here however, we do want to make sure that you're aware we did take care of this as soon as possible. Again we thank you for your review and sincerely appreciate you and your family choosing to stay with us!