|First Twin (2)|
Liberty Lodge is a cozy, charming Colorado escape tucked on a hill, among the pines overlooking the rolling neighborhood of Holiday Acres. This lovely home is mountain modern in furnishings while maintaining a classic, Colorado cabin feel. Whether it be gearing up for a day of play in the San Juans by sipping coffee on the back deck looking at deer, or unwinding with family games in the loft with snow drifting down, Liberty Lodge is the idyllic vacation your family has been dreaming of.
*4 Wheel Drive/All Wheel Drive recommended in the winter months to access (November-April)
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
-Master Bedroom- Queen Bed
-Second Bedroom- Queen Bed
-First Sleeping Space- Twin, Twin
Liberty Lodge is a delightful cabin and is nestled amongst the pine trees on a hillside overlooking the rolling valley of the Holiday Acres Neighborhood. As you enter the home, you are greeted by an open floor plan of the living room, dining room, and kitchen. To the left is the living room with comfy seating, and directly ahead is the dining room featuring outdoor views. To the left of the dining room is the full kitchen, ready to whip up meals with your family. Through the kitchen leads to the utility closet and laundry room.
Directly through the living room opens to the back deck and fenced backyard which features towering pine trees, wildlife galore, and deck seating.
To the right of the entry is a hallway that leads to the master bedroom suite boasting a queen-sized bed, jetted tub, and walk-in shower. To the right of the master is a charming room with two twin beds- perfect for kiddos! To the right of that is the second bedroom with a queen-sized bed and closet space. Between the master and first bedroom, there is another full bathroom with a shower and bathtub combination for convenience.
Upstairs is a vaulted ceiling loft with ample seating, a flatscreen smart TV with Direct TV features, making for a perfect family hang out location.
-Outdoor and Wildlife Views
- Full Kitchen
-Jetted Soaking Tub
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs ( 12 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (33 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (17 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (64 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (30 minutes)
-QUIET HOURS AFTER 9PM! NO EXCEPTIONS AND LOUD ACTIVITY AFTER THIS TIME IS CAUSE FOR EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. So whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4
definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.