|Room 1 Queen|
|Room 2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Fall foliage is here! If you have not experienced our leaf peeping - then what are you waiting for? We have the most stunning and breathtaking backdrop to watch this majestic change of seasons. Whether you are strolling our river and tree lined sidewalks, or hiking and cruising through our San Juan Mountains, you will not be disappointed. Book now and enjoy this spectacular event!
Grey Rock Cottage is a stunning blend of Colorado comfort mixed with sophistication and amenities! This gorgeous, new build, open-floor plan home is located among the sweeping, pine-forested hills of the Hatcher Lake neighborhood-you can even see the lake from the back deck! Whether it be starting a day of play in the San Juans by whipping up sipping coffee in front of the stove and soaking in the views, or unwinding on the back deck in the hot tub under starry skies, Grey Rock Cottage is perfect for your next Colorado adventure.
** Hot Tub not available in Winter months**
**Must disclose if you are intending to bring a pet**
**Cameras on the exterior of the home for safety**
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: 8
Master Bedroom- King
Second Bedroom- Queen
Living Room- Queen Sofa Sleeper
Grey Rock Cottage is nestled on a hill in the Pagosa Lakes Suburbs, right by Hatcher Lake, and incredibly close to the San Juan National Forest.
Upon entering the home, breathtaking artwork and photography welcome you to the mountain modern escape. The open floor plan living room, dining room, and kitchen are filled with natural light, tributes to Pagosa, and amenities galore. Directly ahead is the dining room with plenty of seating, and to the left is the living room with plush seating options, a large smart TV, and a gas stove. Behind the living room is the kitchen featuring an island with seating, all stainless steel appliances, a deep sink, and much more!
To the right of the dining room and slightly left is the master bedroom suite boasting a king bed, smart TV, walk-in shower, and double sinks. Across the hall is the first bedroom with a queen bed, smart TV, and closet space. To the right is the final bedroom with another smart TV and closet space. To the right is the final full bathroom with a shower/tub combination for your convenience.
At the end of the hall is access to the back deck with plenty of outdoor seating, a bbq grill, hot tub, and stunning views of the lake, Pagosa Peak, and Coyote Hill. At the front entrance is access to the two-car garage and the laundry room with a washer and dryer.
This home is characterized by its amazing location, mountain modern design, and Pagosa tributes- it is ideal for your next vacation.
-2 Car Garage
-Smart TVs in all Rooms and Living Room
-Stainless Steel Kitchen
-Washer and Dryer
-Deck w/Outdoor seating
-Close to National Forest
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (15 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (33.2 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (22.4 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (58.1 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (17.1 miles)
-LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9:00 P.M.-8:00 A.M.
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside).
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home.
-Must notify us of pets and pay the $35/night/pet fee and sign the pet agreement. Failure to do so will result in a fine in addition to the fees in place.
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund.
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age.
- City and state taxes and the cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees.
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home.
- Ask about extended stay rates.
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa is one of a kind.