|Master Bedroom King|
|First Bedroom Queen|
|Second Bedroom Queen|
|Loft Sofa Full|
**RIGHT NOW, WE ARE OFFERING A $50 GAS CARD IF YOU BOOK THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME FOR IT'S WORTH THE DRIVE!
Book your Labor Day Retreat, now! Escape to Colorado for a Labor Day weekend filled with tubing the river, exploring the San Juans, and indulging in all that Pagosa has to offer!
Summertime is in full swing here in Pagosa Springs, tubing, fishing, live music and tons of fun await!!! Hiking trails and the majestic forests and Lakes are waiting for you to explore and enjoy! Don't forget to grab a delicious meal or tasty beverage at our wonderful restaurants and breweries, many overlooking the gorgeous flowing rivers!
Cozy and cute, just like its name, Alpine Escape is the perfect oasis tucked away in the beautiful town of Pagosa Springs. From decor to design, this space is bright, welcoming, and uniquely beautiful with stunning tributes to Colorado melding with modern design and comfort. When not enjoying the tranquillity of the back patio and bubbling pond, you are just a 10- minute walk or bike ride to a plethora of cafes, restaurants, and boutique stores. It is also conveniently located as a three-minute drive from essentials such as the grocery store, gas station, and much more. When you are ready to explore beyond, downtown Pagosa is only an 8-minute drive away, and a plethora of hikes and other activities are at your fingertips.
This homely haven sleeps up to 8 people and offers everything you need to enjoy your time in Pagosa Paradise. Whether it is curling up next to the roaring fireplace after a day out and about, or getting ready to explore by enjoying your coffee and breakfast on the serene patio, Alpine Escape is the perfect home away from home.
Our home is located in a beautiful and quiet neighborhood, suitable for families and mature adults who want a peaceful, quiet get-away. Noise & light ordinances are implemented by the county & HOA with fines for excess noise &/or leaving exterior lights on during the daytime or after 10:30 PM. Quiet hours are 10 pm-8 am.
Parking Notes: There is free parking for a maximum of 4 vehicles; two cars in the garage and two cars in the driveway. No trailers or street parking allowed.”
*There are security cameras on the exterior of the front of building and on the rear of building for your safety on these premises.
-Master Bedroom: King Bed
-First Bedroom: Queen Bed
-Second Bedroom: Queen Bed
-The Loft: Full Pull Out Sofa
The charming front porch leads into the spacious, open plan living space and kitchen that has striking floor to ceiling windows. Just to the right is a half bathroom for convenience. As you step into the living room, you are greeted with a stunning fireplace and gorgeous stonework chimney that reaches to the second floor. From the plush couch, you can look to see the modern kitchen with peach granite countertops and state of the art appliances. Through the kitchen door is a washer and dryer that give way to a two-car garage. The double sliding glass door in the living room opens onto a lovely patio with rolling grass that leads to a bubbling pond. Through another door in the living room is the master bedroom and bathroom, which boast a king bed, plentiful closet space, and a beautifully tiled shower. The stairs lead to an upstairs ‘den’ that offers a stately hardwood desk, perfect for a work station, more comfy seating, and a flatscreen tv. The first bedroom and second bedrooms hold a queen-sized bed each and abundant closet space. Between the two bedrooms is a full bathroom that also has a tub.
***Most mountain residences do not have air conditioning. However, this home has one small A/C. Fans are also provided for your comfort.
-2.5 Baths, 1 w/tub
-Fully equipped/updated kitchen
-Yards space and pond
-Multiple smart TV’s
-Bike/Walking path immediate access
- Pack & Play
-10-minute walk, 3-minute drive to restaurants, cafes, and boutiques
-3-minute drive to the grocery store, gas station, and other necessities
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (8 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (28 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (19 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Traill (50 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Sprin
Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of the location! You are more than welcome to stay with us again! We appreciate you taking care of our property and we look forward to hosting your next stay.
Thank you so much for your review, Kris! We really love that view too. You were a great guest and you are more than welcome to stay with us in the future. Safe travels and happy trails!
Thank you so much for your review, Brittany! We are beyond thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We especially love the photography and location as well! You were amazing guests, and it would be a pleasure to host you in the future. Safe travels and happy trails!
Thank you so much for your review, Brandon! It means the world to us that we were able provide that experience for you. We would be thrilled to host you again! Safe travels and happy trails!
Thank you so much for your review, Celina! You folks were a pleasure to host, and we hope to host you again. If you visit Pagosa again, please feel free to check out our Trip site. Safe travels and happy trails!
Thank you so much for your review, Dawayne! You folks were a pleasure to host, and we hope to host you again. If you visit Pagosa again, please feel free to check out our Trip site. Safe travels and happy trails!
Thank you so much, Michelle! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and you are welcome to stay with us again at any time. Safe travels and happy trails!
Thank you so much, Eve! We really appreciated you folks staying with us. You are welcome to return any time. Safe travels and happy trails!
Thank you so much, Scott! We really appreciated you folks choosing to stay with us. You are welcome back at any time!
Thank you so much! We really appreciated you folks choosing to stay with us. Safe travels and happy trails!
Thank you so much, Rochelle! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. You were wonderful guests and are welcome back at any time!