Emerald Key 203
iTrip Vacations Beaches of Alabama proudly offers WORRY FREE BOOKING!
Worry-Free Booking means GO AHEAD & BOOK TODAY - NO WORRIES if you need to cancel! At any time until a week before your stay, you can cancel your booking and WE WILL GIVE YOU 100% OF THE DEPOSIT BACK! Nope, we won't even keep the processing fee! Pinky promise!
Emerald Key 203 is a three-bedroom, two-bath condo with amazing Gulf-front views from the 2nd floor. Enjoy the sounds of the pool waterfall mixed with the waves crashing into the beach.
Click Here For Aerial Footage of this Property!
• Access to the wrap-around balcony from the living room and third guest bedroom
• Carpet in bedrooms and tile throughout the remainder of the unit
• The kitchen is fully equipped kitchen with everything that you need in your home away from home. The dining room table seats four and there are four bar stools for additional seating.
• Full-size washer and dryer are inside the unit
• The living area has a sofa sleeper and a 50" TV
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV and a jetted garden tub.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV
• The third bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV and access to the private balcony.
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Beach, Beach Front, Big Screen TV, Boardwalk, Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker (Keurig), Communal Pool, Covered Patio, Dishwasher, Deeded Beach Access, Disinfected, Elevator, Enhanced Cleaning, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kitchen, Laundry, Microwave, Outdoor Pool, Patio, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Self Check-In, Sundeck, TV, Washer/Dryer, Water View
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. First-come, first-serve basis.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579