|Living Room Sofa Full|
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
***BRAND NEW TO OUR RENTAL PROGRAM***
Happy Feet is a three-bedroom, three-bathroom home located just a block from the Gulf of Mexico with a fenced-in yard. Approximately 0.4 miles East of Hwy. 59.
PET FRIENDLY-one dog 20 lbs or less will be allowed in this unit. If you are bringing a pet, please let us know and there will be a $150, non-refundable cleaning fee added to your stay. If any additional cleaning is needed, this will be billed to your credit card.
• Fully equipped kitchen complete with granite countertops and stainless appliances. The dining area has seating for six and three bar stools for additional seating.
• The living area has a sofa sleeper.
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV and a doggy door.
• The third bedroom has a queen-size bed.
• Public beach access at Gulf Place.
• You will need to provide your own propane for the BBQ grill.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill (Gas), Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, Dock, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Covered patio, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Minimum age to rent is 25
Come relax a while, and enjoy yourself!
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal