Are you ready for a quick get-away? Good news! Massachusetts has opened Short-Term rentals as of June 8th. Please feel free to book your vacation.
When you visit: please know that everyone is encouraged to socially distance, and when sufficient distance isn't possible, then please wear a mask. Masks help us to help each other.
iTrip North Shore takes pride in providing sparkling clean properties. Our cleaning has always included sanitizing and disinfecting. During the coronavirus crisis, we will be sure to follow the recommended disinfection protocols. Because some items can be challenging to find, we will increase the supplies in our starter kits, and include disinfecting cleaner on site for our guests.
Try to imagine a perfect place for family and friends to make lifelong memories - that's Sea Love Beach House. With 2 wrap around decks, ocean views, and only 20 steps to beach access, Sea Love Beach House is that perfect beach get-away. Imagine sipping coffee on the upper deck while watching the birds soar over the beach dunes. Then, grab your beach chairs and spend all day body surfing or strolling the beautiful soft sand beach, watching boats cruise past. Ahh - Plum Island at it's best!
After a day at the beach, return to your beach house with central air conditioning! Or, if you prefer, open the windows and sliding glass doors - enjoy the lovely sea breezes. So refreshing! With seating for 15, everyone can enjoy quality time together on the upper level living space. Let's start with happy hour! Then, fire up the grill for dinner on the deck. After dinner, watch the sun set.over the bay. The perfect beach day!
Sea Love Beach House is a three level town home that boasts 2 living areas, both with big screen smart TVs. The top floor is the upper level living area with fully-applianced kitchen, dining area, fire-placed living room, and wrap-around deck. A wrap-around deck? You bet! Guests can watch the sun rise over the ocean from one side, and the sun set over the bay from the other. While Sea Love Beach House is not on the water, it's height affords guests water views.
With 2 separate living rooms, this beach house is perfect for the family get-away; Kids can play on the first floor while the adults gather on the top floor.
******* About Sea Love Beach House *****
As you enter Sea Love Beach House, guests are greeted by cubbies, hooks, and benches. Ditch your beach gear here - so convenient for heading back out later. The first floor is set-up to be the kids space. You enter the 1st floor living room with a big screen smart TV, 2 comfy couches, and board games. The 1st floor living room has sliding glass doors that lead to one of the wrap-around decks. Adjacent to the living room is a full bath with tub and shower. Down the hall is the kids bunk room with a full and a twin bed. If guests request, we can set-up an additional fold-up twin bed as well as the sleep sofa.
Ascend to the 2nd floor, which offers 2 bedrooms and the 2nd full bathroom. One bedroom has a king bed and window seat; the other bedroom has a queen bed. Both bedrooms have seating areas, bureaus, and large closets.
Then, ascend to the 3rd floor, and you find the main living space with kitchen, dining area, living room, and powder room. Another set of sliding glass doors leads to the 2nd wrap-around deck. This upper deck is furnished with a gas grill and outdoor dining. The upper living room has the 2nd Large Screen Smart TV and fireplace.
******* Sea Love Beach House Highlights *****
- 20 Steps to Beach Access
- Water Views
- 2 Wrap Around Decks
- 2 Living spaces both with Large Screen Smart TVs
- High Speed WiFi
- DirectTV service with HBO
- Fully-Applianced Kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Sleeps 7, with options to sleep an additional 3 people.
Note: additional set-up required. Please be sure to let your host know.
- Washer and Dryer
- Off street Parking for 4 cars
******* About Sea Love Beach House Accommodations *****
Master Bedroom - 2nd Floor - Sleeps 2
- King Bed with side table/shelves and lamps
- Two large closets
- Sitting area
- Window seat.- The perfect place to get that quiet time together while the kids play.
Guest Bedroom - 2nd Floor - Sleeps 2
- Queen bed
- Large closet
- Sitting area
Kids Bunk Room - 1st Floor - sleeps 3-4
- Bunk Bed with a full and twin bed
- Large Closet
- Additional Twin bed available upon request
Top Floor Open living space with peninsula kitchen, dining area, living room, and powder room,.
- Living room has 2 large sofas, Large smart TV, and cozy fireplace.
- Dining space easily accommodates 6 people.
- Fully applianced kitchen.
- Wrap around deck with gas grill and dining space for 7
1st Floor living space with another huge smart TV, 2 couches and board games!
Entryway set-up with cubbies for everyone! Park your flip flops and beach towels here! Easy to grab as you head to the gorgeous ocean front beach!
****** Sea Love Beach House Rules ********
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
- As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties,Sea Love Beach House features a "starter kit" of a few-days' worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap. The beds at Sea Love Beach House are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest is also included in the rental rate.
- Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate to the neighbors at all times!
**** Explore Plum Island - by foot, paddle or pedal.
Plum Island is a 6-mile long barrier beach that extends south of Newburyport. Most of it makes up the Parker River Wildlife Refuge, which is visited seasonally by nearly 300 bird species.
Walking on a beach across a National Wildlife Refuge, hearing the waves crashing on long, sandy beaches, watching birds and deer nearby…
A walk is a nice introduction to the extraordinary diversity of the Plum Island scenery. Take a walk both on the beach and on the main Refuge road, which offers wonderful views on the Plum Island River marshes and the Broad Sound.
Plum Island creates a nice protected bay which leads to marshes along the Parker River - take a kayak tour through the marshes.
*** About Newburyport
Newburyport, a coastal city 35 miles northeast of Boston, Massachusetts, is an historic seaport that extends along the mighty Merrimack river. The Merrimack River leads to Plum Island, a gorgeous barrier island with long expanses of beach, marshes, and nature preserves.
Anchored in a rich Maritime heritage, Newburyport boasts national attractions, vibrant boating, rich culture, and award-winning dining and shopping.
* Hike, pedal, or paddle to explore Parker River or Joppa Flats.
* Explore Downtown's unique boutiques, amazing antiques, fabulous food, craft beer, local wines, and coffee shops.
* Discover Newburyport's seafaring and colonial history - experience colonial life in a historic home tour, see skiffs or ships being built
* Reserve the Newburyport Lighthouse for a private romantic meal.
* Enjoy a cruise to watch whales, fish, SCUBA dive, or dine
* Unique Golf courses nestled amongst sea marshes, tidal rivers, and rocky
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.