Cation on the Guadalupe is located 1.3 miles from the heart of downtown New Braunfels and 2.4 miles from Gruene.
Enjoy 240 feet of riverfront, stunning private Guadalupe River access, and 4.5 acres of beautiful lawn and historic pecan grove.
Walk to Comal County Fairgrounds or Schlitterbahn, "The World's Best Waterpark." Near Landa Falls and the famous City Tube Chute on the Comal River. Cation on the Guadalupe is the perfect basecamp for your Texas tubing adventure!
Winter Texas, Snowbirds, Extended Stays, and Corporate Housing Guests welcome - inquire for MONTHLY rate.
Professionally managed by a highly-qualified, locally owned Short-Term Rental property management company.
UNIT 112 - The Lyndon
The Lyndon is inspired by the Texas culture that you know and love and will transport you to a ranch in Central Texas surrounded by tasteful cowboy motifs. With mid-century furnishings and retro ranch vibes, you’re sure to feel Texas-chic.
FIRST FLOOR Deluxe Unit with a king-sized bed and an extended patio with a shaded picnic table for dining al fresco, overlooking the sprawling tree-covered lawn.
All units are outfitted with luxury bedding, Public Goods toiletries, full-sized appliances (including a washer and dryer), a hair dryer, smart TVs, and a furnished patio.
- King Size Bed
- Luxury Bedding
- Large Walk-in Closet
- Wall-mounted Flat-screen TV
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Coffee Maker with Complementary Starer Supply of Coffee
- Washer and Dryer - In Unit
- 65" Smart TV with Premium Cable
- Books and Reading Material
- Private Balcony
- Outdoor Furniture
- Highspeed Internet & WiFi
- Rollaway Crib Available Upon Request
- Highchair Available Upon Request
- Buildings are on top of a hill, overlooking the 4.5 Acres of Sprawling Lawn
- 240 Feet of Private Riverfront Access, Not Accessible by Vehicle
- Magnificent Pecan Trees
- Picnic Tables & Shade Umbrellas
- Outdoor Dining Areas
- Free On-site Parking
- Security Cameras of the Property (Monitoring Parking Lot and Breezeways)
- Pet Friendly - Pets Allowed With Fee - See Pet Policy Below
- Contactless Self-Checkin with Digital Lock
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Schlitterbahn (0.6 Miles)
- Comal County Fairgrounds (0.6 Miles)
- Downtown New Braunfels (1.3 Miles)
- City Tube Chute on the Comal River (1.3 Miles)
- Landa Falls (1.7 Miles)
- Landa Park (2.1 Miles)
- Gruene Hall (2.4 Miles)
- San Marcos Premium Outlets (13.1 Miles)
- San Antonio River Walk (33.3 Miles)
- San Antonio International Airport (28.5 Miles)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (49.1 Miles)
- Fredericksburg, Texas (72.5 Miles)
Cation on the Guadalupe was originally a pecan grove. Looking out onto the sprawling back lawn, you can see the living legacy of this property's history in the form of the beautiful pecan trees lining the Guadalupe River. Along with this great exterior, you will find clean, modern, and inviting accommodations, welcoming you to this home away from home. We’ve got hospitality in our blood, and our passion is to provide the canvas for you to create lasting memories.
Our goal is to serve our guests in a way that makes them feel special and valued. We feel that we could all use a vacation - time to reconnect and remember what is important in life. We invite you to join us on your next stay-cation, workcation, or vacation - whatever it might be.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Q.)
WHAT IS YOUR PET POLICY?
We allow dogs to stay onsite. We do require a pet fee, and we require pets to be on a leash at all times while outside. We have pet stations located around the property and require that you clean up after your pet.
IS SMOKING ALLOWED?
We are a smoke-free property, which means that there is no smoking of any kind anywhere on the entire property.
CAN I HAVE AN EVENT HERE?
For events or special reservations, please contact us. We do offer property buyouts with an associated events fee.
CAN I BOOK AN ENTIRE BUILDING OR BLOCK UNITS?
If you want to block off units or an entire building for a group, we offer unit blocks or building buy-outs. We put a hold on the building of your choice and allow your group to book during the time frame that is decided. Our buildings have 4-9 spaces each, which can accommodate 12-22 people per building. Please submit an inquiry for further details.
WHICH RIVERS ARE YOU NEAR?
New Braunfels has two beautiful rivers for you to enjoy.
The Guadalupe River runs right on our property.
The Comal River can be accessed from Prince Solms Park, less than a mile from Cation on the Guadalupe.
WHAT TIME ARE CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-in at 4:00 PM*
Check-out at 11:00 AM
*If the unit is ready, early check-in may be available for a $25 fee.
ARE THE UNITS DIFFERENT?
Our units are carefully curated by a professional designer; guests can select from one of four distinct interiors: The Cielo, The Lyndon, The Orchard, and The Strand. Each unit offers the same quality of stay for our guests but with a unique flair. You will find the same amenities and utensils available in each space, regardless of the decor.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
We understand that plans change. Please thoroughly review the Cancellation Policy before booking. Additionally, we recommend the purchase of Travel Insurance to protect your trip should an unexpected event arise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of deposit, damage deposit, and/or payment.
Smoking and vaping are strictly prohibited. Your deposit will be forfeited, and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if policy is violated.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- Pets are allowed with a fee. Pets must be on a leash in common areas at all times, and owners must clean up after their pets.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-one (21).
- No barbeque grills are permitted on balconies or in the unit. No open flames i.e, candle burning, is permitted.
- All parking passes and wristbands are to be returned to the unit upon check-out by the Tenant.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Texas, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises.
- Tenants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for exceeding sleeping capacity.
- Linens and towels are not to be taken from the unit. Any lost or damaged linens will be charged to the guest. There is a one-time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive dirt.
- Please report any maintenance needs. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues.
RIVER ACCESS & PATIO
Tenant acknowledges that the river and patio/deck can be dangerous areas. Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to in or related to the use of the river access and patio areas.
PARKING is limited to one car per bedroom.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (210) 920-5005