Napili Shores Resort G -156 is an ocean view and air conditioned ground floor studio. This G building ground floor Napili Shores studio condominium extends into the grass and landscape of Napili Shores Resort.
Napili Shores G-156 features:
* Upgraded studio condominium with king sized bed
* First floor of two story low rise building
* Private lanai
* King sized bed
* Sofa sleeper - good for one additional guest
* Air Conditioning and ceiling fans
* Indoor or outdoor dining options
* Fully equipped Kitchen with granite counter tops dishwasher and everything you need to enjoy a home cooked meal
* Bathroom - tub and shower combination
* Beach towels provided
Napili Shores Resort features:
* Complimentary WiFi
* Complimentary Parking
* Two swimming pools - one heated - one oceanfront and one garden
* Community Hot Tub, Barbecue Areas
* Coin operated washer / dryer onsite
* Oceanfront Gazebo Restaurant, serving breakfast and lunch, including their famous macadamia nut pancakes
* Kitchen 5315 serving breakfast lunch and dinner
*** The resort charges a $75.00 plus tax check in fee and is collected at the front desk upon arrival***
You will be only a few steps to the white sand beach that border the tranquil waters of Napili Bay. A perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, paddle board or swim. Napili Beach is usually on the short list of the finest beaches in the world.
With easy access to Napili Bay, lush tropical landscaping, two pools, outdoor BBQs and the simple island lifestyle, Napili Shores has more repeat visitors year after year than most vacation condominiums in this area. This perfectly manicured 6 acre resort at Napili Bay boasts estate-like grounds and the famous Gazebo restaurant known for its great breakfast and lunch menu.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-201_190_7072-01 / TA-201_190_7072-01
Parcel Number 4300_20610108
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.