Centrally located in the heart of Ka'anapali, Maui Eldorado Kaanapali is the perfect place to enjoy your Maui Vacation.
This ground-floor end unit with an elevated garden view is very close to the front desk and outdoor parking - handy for unloading luggage and groceries, beach gear, and more. K-106 has central air-conditioning, and had a kitchen and bathroom renovation just a few years ago with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous Shaker-style cabinets. A comfortable queen-size Murphy bed complements the living space, offering a cozy sleeping area with lots of storage on either side and convenient pull-out night tables. Rounding out the space is an efficient and beautiful desk area, allowing residents and visitors alike their own private space, and an in-unit washer/dryer combo.
Maui Eldorado K 106 features
• Recently updated Studio accommodations
• Granite counter tops and lovely Shaker style cabinets
• Central Air conditioning
• Outdoor dining on the lanai
• West-facing lanai - the perfect spot to enjoy magical Maui sunsets
• Over 500 sq ft of air-conditioned living space
• All new full sized kitchen appliances in January 2023, including dishwasher
• Kitchen fully stocked with all tableware, cookware, and utensils
• Separate indoor dining area
• Queen-size Murphy bed, access to lanai and golf course views
• Tub/shower combo in bathroom
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Spacious desk area for working remotely
Maui Eldorado features:
• Beachfront cabana for resort guests only with bathrooms, showers, towel service, lounge chairs, kitchen and dining area
• Golf cart shuttle to and from the beach
• Three swimming pools - one main and two small
• Poolside community bbq's
• Shuffleboard and bocce ball
• On site gym
• Located directly on the Ka'anapali Royal golf course
• All units are non-smoking
REGISTRATION FEE: $65 per stay and DAILY RESORT FEE: $20 per day resort fee. Payable to the on-site front desk at check in.
Packing for your Ka'anapali vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.
Ka'anapali Beach, voted the best beach in America, is easy walking distance from Maui Eldorado and boasts one of the best snorkeling spots on the island - Black Rock, located at the north end of the beach. With Maui Eldorado's amenities including the resort's private beachside Cabana for your use and its location to golf courses, restaurants and shops, this combination makes for the perfect Maui vacation. After spending the day at Ka'anapali Beach and Whalers Village, take the complimentary Green trolley back to Maui Eldorado. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-048-151-9104-01 and TA-048-151-9401-01
Parcel Number: 4400_80210170
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes a starter set of toilet paper and facial tissue in each bathroom, and paper towels and garbage bags in the kitchen, as well as starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher pods, laundry pods, kitchen cleaning wipes, hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.