Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Royal Kahana Studio 1104
Wake up each morning to views of the beautiful Pacific and the island of Molokai resting on the horizon. You will enjoy a breakfast filled with tropical fruit and fresh island coffee on your private lanai in this comfortable ocean view studio condominium. This studio condominium is designed specifically for a couple to relax and enjoy all that the Valley Isle of Maui has to offer. Complete with all the amenities that make your beach experience the respite you deserve, at a reasonable cost.
* Ocean front complex
* Air conditioning
* Ceiling Fan
* Tiled entrance and carpet (new in July 2022) in the living space
* Granite counter tops
* Comfortable king sized bed
* Flat screen TV with DVD player
* Full-sized refrigerator, stove, dishwasher microwave, coffee maker and blender
* Plenty of cookware plus cookware, dinnerware, glassware and silverware needed
* Remodeled bathroom with large glass enclosed mosaic tiled shower and overhead rain shower fixture - no tub
* In room washer/dryer
* Safe in room
* 11th Floor location - building has two elevators
Parking fee: $15.00 per night plus applicable tax for the first one months’ stay, payable directly to the front desk at the resort.
The Royal Kahana complex is directly on the beach and has an ocean side pool with cabana, shuffleboard, sauna & fitness facility, BBQ's, and elevators. WiFi, local and toll-free calls are complimentary. Non-smoking property with designated smoking area.
Packing for Royal Kahana is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-099_244_0320-01 / TA-099_244_0320-01
Parcel Number 4301_00070200
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.