Heart Tones is one of the premier Kure Beach Luxury Town Homes at Maverick Surfside. Awesome Ocean Views, high-end interior appointments, very close beach access and elevator. You will have everything you need to have a great beach holiday!
New to the rental market, Heart Tones is a brand-new property that has a large covered top deck with views of a lifetime, ceramic tile showers, smart TVs in all bedrooms, outdoor shower new furniture in every room, new memory foam mattresses, covered parking and much more. With almost 2,000 square feet of space and many amenities that will make your vacation convenient and enjoyable, Heart Tones is great for a large family or 2 smaller ones.
Experience a new gourmet kitchen that has plenty of counter space, high end appliances, a large island and all the tools to make a great meal. With 4 large bedrooms and 3 full baths you will have plenty of room to stretch out. Heart Tones has an inverted floor plan with bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor and main living area on the top floor. In addition, there is a garage is equipped with beach amenities, a ping-pong table, a premium grill, and a cornhole set.
Do not look further, the summer calendar has just been released so do not hesitate to book now. You will not be disappointed with Heart Tones, it is a great Kure Beach Home.
Location: Near the North Carolina Military History Museum ; less than 5 minute drive to Kure Beach Pier, less than 5 minute drive to Fort Fisher State Recreation Center
Townhome: 4 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 9 / 6 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 1,921 sq ft.
- Bedroom #1, Ground floor Owner Suite, Queen bed, en-suite full bathroom
- Bedroom #2, Owner Suite with deck, king bed, en-suite full bathroom
- Bedroom #3 Owner Suite, Queen bed, direct access to full hall bathroom
- Bedroom #4 Bunk room: 1 twin, 1 full, full hall bath access
- Living Room: Queen Pull Out Couch
*King (1), Queen size Beds (3), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
-Large covered deck with great ocean views
-Cart to carry beach stuff
-Parking: There are maximum 2 spots available for parking. There is an overflow parking area for a 3rd spot, first come first serve, no guarantee of a spot. No extra large trucks permitted in carport. Garage is not available for parking
-Beach Access: Public Beach Access 344 at North Atlantic Avenue - Easy Beach access right across Ft Fisher Blvd.
-Beach chairs (not guaranteed)
-Pack n Play
-5 Smart Tvs
-Premium Coffee Maker
-Internet & WIFI
-Iron and Board
-Linens (beds are made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
*This is a non-smoking unit
*Pets are no longer allowed at this property*
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
*Maximum Occupancy: 11 Occupants: Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No additional refunds are provided due to construction nearby that may happen time to time.
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks
Frequently Asked Questions
- Outside of Airbnb rules and restrictions, all guests will have to agree to the iTrip Vacations NC Beaches Vacation Rental Agreement
- Child / Family Friendly
- Registered Guests must be 25 years or age or older
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund
- Maximum Occupancy: Each property’s maximum occupancy is stated within the Agreement and located in the Property Description; If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and grounds for expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- No Student Groups, Weddings, or Parties
- No more than 4x Minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted
- Pets are not allowed in properties that are not Pet Friendly
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.