This is a GREAT FIND for your upcoming vacation! And at a GREAT PRICE! With 4 decks and one patio in total you can choose any one to sit on and completely take in the sights and smells of the Atlantic Ocean, while reading your favorite book, having a beverage and watching the kids discover precious findings on the beach. This property is also within a protected area inhabited by 'Loggerhead Turtle nests.' We can't think of a better way to kick back and enjoy the serene lifestyle Kure Beach has to offer.
Location: 401B Fort Fisher Blvd S Unit 401B, Kure Beach, NC 28449 ; 3 blocks away from Kure Beach Pier
Townhome- Duplex: 4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 11 / 7 Beds / 2,200 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1 - 1 king, great view of ocean with large private deck
*Bedroom 2 - 1 queen size bed
*Bedroom 3 - 1 queen size bed and 1 twin size bed
*Bedroom 4 - 1 queen size bed and set of bunk beds (2 twins)
*King (1), Queen size Beds (3), Full size (0), Twin (3)
*Beds are all made with clean upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yKbp3rEPpAj
PROPERTY LAYOUT: On the entry level floor is a bedroom equipped with 1 queen bed and and one set of bunk beds. The bedroom has wonderful views of the beach from a private patio with chairs. Also next to the bedroom is a bathroom equipped with a shower to completely cleanup after spending an enjoyable day on the beach.
On the second level is a gorgeous open space including the kitchen, dining area with a table for 8, great room with couches and large TV; kitchen island with 4 chairs where the cook can be part of the action. Books and games are in the breakfront. There is a large deck overlooking the beach and ocean and the sunrise if you are awake then. This deck is connected to the walkway to the beach. There is a bedroom on this level with a queen bed and a twin bed, ensuite full bath and a westward facing deck to enjoy the sunset!
On the third floor is a spacious owners suite with a lovely tiled ensuite bath and separate enclosed shower. The huge suite opens up to a private deck with panoramic ocean views. As well, another westward facing bedroom is equipped with a queen bed, private deck and full bath is located here. The washer and dryer are found on this level as well.
-Large TV with Cable and Wifi
-Large Decks! With Panoramic ocean views!
-There are 3 maximum spots available for parking.
-Pack n' Play
-Books and Games
-Towels and Linens are included
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
**NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 11 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend getting trip insurance. We partner with a great company called Rental Guardian and they offer a “cancel for any reason” policy or a “standard” policy. The standard policy can cover for illness, injury, death, job loss, hurricanes, and much more. We send out all the information about insurance after you book. You can add insurance up to 30 days before your trip.
Special addition: 60 day policy. If you cancel 60 days or more before your stay, you will get a refund less the cancellation fee of $350. If you cancel 60 days or less before your trip there is no refund unless someone else rebooks the same dates. Then you will just pay the cancellation fee of $350. Let me know if you have further questions about that
Cancellations: Cancellations must be in writing and received by Agent via the mailing address, fax number or email address, all of which are located within this Agreement. No REFUND will be given in the event of unforeseeable cancellations, unless expressly provided for herein. In the event of a cancellation by Tenant, Tenant shall receive a refund of all payments made by Tenant, less an administrative fee of $350, and any discounts/expenses required to re-rent the property, Travel Insurance Premium and any applicable taxes, if the Property is re-rented by Agent on the terms set forth herein. Refunds will be processed upon receipt of final payment of the new reservation. If the Property is not rerented on the terms set forth herein, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund of any rent payment made hereunder, and any unpaid rental amount, including taxes and all applicable fees stated on the Agreement, shall be due and payable to Agent. Tenant agrees to pay the balance due upon notice of cancellation.
Please don't hestitate to reach out about additional questions.
- Outside of Airbnb rules and restrictions, all guests will have to agree to the iTrip Vacations NC Beaches Vacation Rental Agreement
- Child / Family Friendly
- Registered Guests must be 25 years or age or older
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund
- Maximum Occupancy: Each property’s maximum occupancy is stated within the Agreement and located in the Property Description; If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and grounds for expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- No Student Groups, Weddings, or Parties
- No more than 4x Minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted
- Pets are not allowed in properties that are not Pet Friendly
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.