|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Queen Twin|
|Bedroom #4 Queen Bunk Twin|
This is a GREAT FIND for your upcoming vacation! And at a GREAT PRICE! With 4 decks and one patio in total you can choose any one to sit on and completely take in the sights and smells of the Atlantic Ocean, while reading your favorite book, having a beverage and watching the kids discover precious findings on the beach. This property is also within a protected area inhabited by 'Loggerhead Turtle nests.' We can't think of a better way to kick back and enjoy the serene lifestyle Kure Beach has to offer.
Address: 401B Fort Fisher Blvd S Unit 401B, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Townhome- Duplex: 4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 11 / 7 Beds / 2,200 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1 - 1 king, great view of ocean with large private deck
*Bedroom 2 - 1 queen size bed
*Bedroom 3 - 1 queen size bed and 1 twin size bed
*Bedroom 4 - 1 queen size bed and set of bunk beds (2 twins)
*King (1), Queen size Beds (3), Full size (0), Twin (3)
*Beds are all made with clean upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yKbp3rEPpAj
PROPERTY LAYOUT: On the entry level floor is a bedroom equipped with 1 queen bed and and one set of bunk beds. The bedroom has wonderful views of the beach from a private patio with chairs. Also next to the bedroom is a bathroom equipped with a shower to completely cleanup after spending an enjoyable day on the beach.
On the second level is a gorgeous open space including the kitchen, dining area with a table for 8, great room with couches and large TV; kitchen island with 4 chairs where the cook can be part of the action. Books and games are in the breakfront. There is a large deck overlooking the beach and ocean and the sunrise if you are awake then. This deck is connected to the walkway to the beach. There is a bedroom on this level with a queen bed and a twin bed, ensuite full bath and a westward facing deck to enjoy the sunset!
On the third floor is a spacious master suite with a lovely tiled ensuite bath and separate enclosed shower. The huge master opens up to a private deck with panoramic ocean views. As well, another westward facing bedroom is equipped with a queen bed, private deck and full bath is located here. The washer and dryer are found on this level as well.
-Large TV with Cable and Wifi
-Large Decks! With Panoramic ocean views!
-There are 3 maximum spots available for parking.
-Books and Games
-Towels and Linens are included
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 11 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Frank, thank you for your review of Bramhall by the Sea! We are glad you loved the home and had a great time in Kure Beach. We hope to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Kelly! We are happy you loved your time at Bramhall by the Sea and that you felt we were easily available during your stay. As a small, local family-owned business, we take pride in our communication skills to ensure you have a phenomenal vacation. We will make a note about the dishwasher, and we hope to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Lani! Thank you for your 5 star review of Bramhall by the Sea. We are delighted you had a wonderful stay with plenty of room for everyone, everything you needed in the kitchen and easy access to the fishing pier for your husband to go fishing. Also, coffee on the covered porch watching the waves in the morning sounds amazing! It was our pleasure to work with you! As a small, local family-owned business, we take pride in our communication skills. We would love to have you back again any time! Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Mike, we are so glad you had a great holiday weekend at Bramhall by the Sea. I agree the house is clean, well equipped, and perfect location. Thank you for your review, we take pride in our communication skills and making sure our guests have the best vacation they possibly can. We would love to have you back again, thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you for your 5 star review. Itrip is delighted to hear your group enjoyed Bramhall by the Sea. We are glad itrip management staff was so helpful and prompt when you needed them. Our main focus is to make sure you have a 5 Star experience and we are excited we made that happen for you. We look forward to having you back. Thank you!