|Owner Suite 1st floor King|
|Owner Suite Ground Floor King|
|Queen Bedroom Queen|
|Bunkbed and Trundle Twin Bunk Full|
Dunetinnes is a spacious single-family home that has it all for your Holiday. The outdoor space is fantastic! Large grill, covered space, enough counter space, plenty of tables and seating will make the family meals a pleasure. Enjoy the private pool, large outdoor kitchen, patio and deck area! The interior has been renovated with new floors, furniture and paint. A new second living area was built just off the outdoor kitchen so your group can stretch out and not feel cramped. New photos to come soon
Have a great day at the Ocean. Beach access is directly across the street for a fun day in the sand. Relax on the large deck and soak in the ocean views. Beach chairs, a wagon and sand toys are provided so you don’t need to lug them to your vacation.
There are 2 large owner suites that provide great privacy. The main living space, kitchen, living room, dining area are all in one large space with vaulted ceilings. The kids can have their own room with a bunk that has a twin, full and trundle bed. The kitchen has plenty of space and storage to make that great family meal.
If you’re looking for a perfect family retreat that has it all, Dunetinnes is the place. Don’t wait, Dunetinnes is new to the rental market and the best dates will book soon.
1306 Fort Fisher Blvd S, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Home: 4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10 / 7 Beds / 1 Bunk Room
pool, not heated
*Bedroom 1: King
*Bedroom 2: Queen
*Bedroom 3: King
*Bedroom 4: Bunk bed, full on the bottom, full on the top, trundle twin
*King size Beds (2), *Queen size beds (1) Full Beds (2), Twin beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
-PRIVATE POOL (pool is not heated)
-Pet Friendly (with $250 dog fee)
-Huge outdoor kitchen
-Large private deck
-Parking: 3 parking spots
-Beach Access: right across the street
-Beach Chairs (not guaranteed)
-Pack n Play
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
-Hot Tub on the property is not guaranteed
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. We do offer trip insurance, a link to add it on to your trip will be sent after you book via email. Insurance is highly recommended.
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME (up to 40 pounds): A non-refundable Pet fee of $250 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $350. Contact us about the dog rules for the beach
**Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Terry, it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving stay at Dunetinnes. We agree that going to the aquarium, taking the ferry to South port, eating great seafood, and going to the local craft fair are all spectacular activities in the area! We would love to have you back again. Thanks for trippin' with iTrip!
Kathy, thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are glad to hear that you were happy with the location, as well as the pool and hot tub. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for trippin' with iTrip!
Shannon, thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the many great amenities and the location. We would love to have you back in the future! Thanks for choosing iTrip for your vacation!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback of your stay at Dunetinnes. We are overjoyed to hear about your experience and that you and your family had a wonderful vacation. It's great to know that the spaciousness, appliances, and entertainment made for a memorable stay, and we appreciate you booking your vacation with iTrip. Come visit again sometime soon!
Sherman, thank you for your review of your stay at 'Dunetinnes'! We are so pleased that you had a great experience communicating with our team. As a small family business, we take our customer service very seriously and are glad that you found us to be helpful and readily available. We look forward to your next visit, thank you for choosing iTrip!
Thank you for leaving us your feedback of your stay at 'Dunetinnes'! We appreciate you booking with us for your special celebration getaway! It's lovely to hear that you and the family enjoyed your time together and that the property was a great fit for you all. We hope that you will book with us again for your next beach trip, thanks again!
MaryAnne, I am so glad you had a good trip with your family and enjoyed our customer service. We are a small, local, family-owned business, and we take pride in our communication skills and responsiveness to ensure you have the best stay possible. We would love to have you stay with us again anytime. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Jason and Wende, I am so glad you had a wonderful stay at Dunetinnes. We hope to have you both back again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Courtney, thank you for your review of Dunetinnes. We are so glad you enjoyed the outdoor kitchen and pool, convenient location, and stocked essentials. We hope you book with us again in the future. thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Mike, thank you for your review of Dunetinnes. It's so great to hear you felt at home during your stay! We are so glad you enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and balcony. We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!