|Living room Sofa Queen|
|Primary bedroom King|
|Second bedroom King|
|Alcove Bunk Twin|
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
***The City of Gulf Shores has an immense road/drainage pipe project in progress on E. 2nd Street and E. 2nd Ave.
There have been a couple of days where the road has been torn up at our community entrance. If this happens while you or a guest attempts to gain access to your property, one may have to park in grass on E. 2nd Ave. behind our houses or in public parking. ***
Seaview Cottage is a beautifully decorated, two-bedroom, three-bath cottage. Just a two-three minute walk to the main public beach access at The Hangout. This is the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach or shopping.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and the primary bedroom
• Durable, custom plank flooring is throughout the home
• Kitchen is fully equipped with everything that you will need to prepare a meal including an electric grill on the balcony right beside the kitchen. The dining room table seats six with four additional bar stools.
• Full-size washer and dryer inside the home
• The living room has a sofa sleeper
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV. The primary bedroom has access to its own private balcony.
• Second bedroom has a king-size bed and a TV.
• There is also a set of twin-sized bunk beds upstairs. These bunk beds are perfect for children!
• Seasonal pool closure from November 1st to March 31st.
• Amenities: Air Conditioning, Big Screen TV, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Public Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/ Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Washer/Dryer
• Maximum of 3 cars allowed at the property. The parking is under the home and is covered.
***You must provide your own propane for use of the grill.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Awesome! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your trip so much! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Awesome! So glad you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon ~