|Living room Sofa Queen|
|Master bedroom King|
|Second bedroom King|
|Alcove Bunk Twin|
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Please note that due to damages during Hurricane Sally, we cannot guarantee that all complex amenities are operable.
Seaview Cottage is a beautifully decorated, two-bedroom, three-bath cottage. Just a two-three minute walk to the main public beach access at The Hangout. This is the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach or shopping.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and the master bedroom
• Durable, custom plank flooring is throughout the home
• Kitchen is fully equipped with everything that you will need to prepare a meal to include an electric grill on the balcony right beside the kitchen. The dining room table seats six with four additional bar stools.
• Full-size washer and dryer inside the home
• The living room has a sofa sleeper
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV. The Master bedroom has access to its own private balcony.
• Second bedroom has a king-size bed and a TV.
• There is also a set of twin-sized bunk beds upstairs. These bunk beds are perfect for children!
• Amenities: Air Conditioning, Big Screen TV, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Public Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/ Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Washer/Dryer
• Maximum of 3 cars allowed at the property. The parking is under the home and is covered.
***You must provide your own propane for use of the grill.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Awesome! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your trip so much! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Awesome! So glad you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon ~