|Bedroom 2 Queen|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Adorable two bedroom, 700 square foot flat located in the heart of historic downtown Bend. This wonderful 1930 fourplex has been lovingly restored and is awaiting your arrival. Walking distances to all that downtown has to offer. It is at the crossroads of all things going on in the center of Bend.
Furnished, utilities paid. NOTE: For stays longer than 30 days, we require interim cleaning at renters expense. The charge for interim cleaning is NOT included in the price of the reservation.
- Bedroom 1: King bed with linens provided, end tables with reading lamps, large closet with built in drawers. TV with streaming content.
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed with linens provided, closet, dresser
- Gas Grill
- Outside seating looking out at Drake Park. Dining table & chairs, plus Adirondack chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker
- Fully stocked with utensils
- Cold water filtration system
- Located on downtown end of Galveston corridor
- Masterfully updated living space, blending vintage charm with modern convenience
- Free wifi access
- Outdoor firepit table
- Access to shared washer/dryer
- Efficient wall mounted heat pump for more heat in the winter and A/C in the summer
- Infra-red fireplace
- HD SmartTV and BluRay with streaming content (no cable)
- Updated bathroom with shower and tub
- Fantastic Historic Downtown Bend location: Walk Everywhere!
- Locked storage
- Skiing & Snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lake Byway
- Brewery Tours & Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- And More!
This cozy apartment is located across the street from Drake Park, site of the Deschutes River float drop off and numerous festivals and music! At the park, you can catch a free Munch ‘n Music event on a postcard summer evening, or a year-round saunter along the river.
Walk a couple of blocks to Bend’s premiere downtown shopping area home, home to many award-winning shops and dining experiences. For a downtown location, it doesn’t get any better than this. There are endless choices for dinner, shopping, people-watching, refreshing craft beers, or a cup of locally roasted coffee. Street festivals, art fairs, live music and Tower Theater events dot the calendar all year. In the summer, you will be first in line at the downtown farmer’s market.
You are situated just a block from the Galveston Bridge overlooking the river. The vibrant Galveston corridor is home to a plethora of brew pubs, restaurants, food carts, and coffee shops.
Bring your bikes and easily navigate the Bend core with access to the Box Factory, Whitewater Park, and The Old Mill.
From here, you have also easy access to all outdoor activities. Mt. Bachelor and the Cascade Lakes Highway are just a short drive away.
The bathroom is tastefully done and provides a combo tub and shower.
Keep in mind this is a multi-unit building. Each of the apartments in this wonderful fourplex home feels quite private but they do have some shared walls. Please be aware that some noise may travel between apartments, especially if doors and window are open. Situated on a bustling intersection. City of Bend quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am and are enforced as are Bend's Good Neighbor Guidelines. Thank you for respecting our neighbors and helping everyone enjoy this peaceful retreat in Bend. The Good Neighbor Guidelines are in the binder.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
Maximum occupancy: 4 Occupants – Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.