Prime West Bend Location! Upper Balcony with View. A/C. Fireplace. Bikes.
Ideally located to enjoy Bend’s Westside attractions, the Quincy House is three blocks from Newport Avenue, home to many of Bend’s favorite restaurants and hangouts including Backporch Coffee Roasters, Chow, Spork and Kanpai Sushi.
Built in 2000 by one of Bend’s most sought after builders, this architectural home features an open floor plan with lots of natural light and views of the Paulina Mountains. The gourmet kitchen features stainless appliances, a gas range, stone counter tops and fully stocked cookware. The adjacent dining room allows sit down dining for up to eight.
Hiking and biking trails are also close by. Pedal 5 minutes to the First Street Rapids Trail to explore the river trail into the Deschutes Canyon, or bike to Drake Park and downtown Bend. In addition, there are dozens of outdoor adventures within a short drive or bike, including:
• Stand up paddle board or float the river at Riverbend Park – 7 minute drive.
• Mountain bike at famous Phil’s Trails - 7 minute drive or 15 minutes by bike. Bring your mountain bikes or rent them just 5 blocks from the house.
• Cross country ski or snowshoe at Wanoga and Virginia Meissner Snoparks – 20 minute drive up Century Boulevard.
• Mt. Bachelor Ski Area, just 24 miles from the house, is the 6th largest ski area in the country, offering 3,300 feet of vertical. Also excellent groomed cross country skiing and access to back country skiing.
• Also sledding, golfing, horseback riding, road cycling, rafting, fly fishing, spelunking, swimming, boating, alpine hiking, museums, volcanoes, caves, pine forests, high desert and numerous other natural wonders in the Bend area.
After a day of playing outdoors, enjoy a beverage or meal on the front deck while taking in the view and the scent of pine and juniper. Relax in the comfy living area, play board games with the family, or watch a movie on the 65" flat screen TV. The back patio features a new gas Weber BBQ and fully fenced backyard, which is home to a covey of quail as well as the occasional deer.
The Quincy House is your perfect home base to enjoy Bend’s Westside attractions as well as the many adventures in the Bend area. The open floor plan, quiet setting and convenient location make this house ideal for 1 or 2 families, a group of friends, or as a romantic getaway.
Please remember to respect the neighbors during your stay and observe all of Bend's Good Neighbor Guidelines including the parking instructions and quiet hours. It's easy...Be nice! You're in Bend!
Summary of Amenities
• Excellent Westside Location
• Open floor plan
• Big southern windows offer views of the Paulina Mountains from the great room and master bedroom
• Bright and sunny southern exposure
• Cozy bedding with comforters and high thread count linens
• Sleeps up to 8: King in Master suite; Queen in bedroom #2; Queen in den/bedroom #3, Queen sleeper sofa with premium mattress in the living room near the gas fireplace
• 2 ½ baths: Master Suite with shower, jetted tub and double sinks; 2nd bath upstairs features rainshower and skylight; half bath on main floor.
• Cruiser Bikes (2) and bike lock
• Upscale contemporary furnishings and décor include many pieces crafted or sourced in the Northwest
• Sit down dining for up to 8
• Sunny front porch/deck
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas range and stainless appliances
• 3 blocks to Newport Market - Bend’s best specialty grocery store
• Backyard patio with Weber gas grill
• Garage with parking for two cars and dry storage for your bikes or other toys
• Glove and boot dryer in garage
• 65" UHD Flat Screen smart TV with cable
• Free wireless internet
• Board games
• Washer and dryer
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS at this property.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
Guests must adhere to the Bend Good Neighbor Guidelines, found in the binder.
Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Winter activities include admission to Juniper Swim and Fitness, Mountain Air, and XC ski/snowshoe rental. In the summer, enjoy Juniper Fitness and Mountain Air, along with bike and tube rentals. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Anita De Roover-Hale with Premier Property Group
Frequently Asked Questions
No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single requires an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. At least one member of the party needs to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted according to Oregon law with forfeiture of all monies.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
No daily maid service. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive debris, excessive spillage or staining of carpets, or uncleaned cooking grease and stains.
We reserve the right to charge guests for not complying with house cleaning rules. Specifically, we reserve the right to charge guests if all dishes have not been cleaned either in the dishwasher or by hand, if all trash is not bagged and cinched, and if all perishable food has not been disposed.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or internet. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
If security cameras for outdoor visual monitoring are present at the property, the listing will disclose this fact. Tenant accepts the monitoring of the outside and agrees to not tamper with the security system.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the property AND on premises. Any evidence of smoking will result in $150 fine, plus the cost of smoke remediation.
If you are staying in a dog-friendly property and are planning to bring your dog, you must notify us. No more than one dog is allowed unless prior arrangements have been made. A dog fee is required, and it varies depending on the property. You must confirm your dog is flea and tick free, and is up to date on all vaccinations. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or bedding. Please notify us of any accidents that occur in the home. Please clean up outdoors.
If you are staying in a No Pet property, we reserve the right to take any or all of the following actions if a pet or Emotional Support Animal is brought onto the property, a) charge a pet fee, b) charge extra for cleaning or picking up behind the pet, c) charge a fee for neighbor complaints, d) charge a refundable damage deposit, e) ask tenant to vacate the premises with no refund of any fees or damage deposits paid.
All occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, people using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
Packages delivered by UPS and FedEX ONLY.
iTrip or the Owner are in no way responsible for bodily harm or injuries that may occur while using the bicycles provided by the property. The Guest agrees to use the bicycles at your own risk. You are responsible for wearing helmets, and for securing the bikes. The Guest is responsible for the bicycles should they be lost or stolen when not on the vacation home premises.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and sound equipment.
The owners furnish linens and towels. Lost or damaged linens may be deducted from your deposit. An initial supply of products is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the Tenant. Limited cleaning supplies may be provided. We recommend that you bring any special items that you may need.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (541) 497-8041