Old Mill Base Camp
Short Walk to Old Mill, River & Trails! Outdoor Fire Pit, Quiet Neighborhood, New Furniture & Carpet
You can’t find a better place than Central Oregon to escape the stress safely. River, hill, and trail welcome you and promise to help you rejuvenate.
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC, and we provide hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and wipes.
Perfectly located 3 bedroom bungalow in the Old Mill District. Walk to river, shopping and trails.
NEW dining table and living room furniture. NEW carpeting throughout. New art.
Quiet, no traffic street and fire pit await travelers looking to enjoy a perfect Bend getaway.
Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
- Master Bedroom: New Queen Size Bed with adjacent full bath, 5 drawer dresser and closet, end tables w reading lamps. New flat screen TV. New bedding.
- Second Bedroom: Queen Size Bed, night stands w reading lamps. New bedding.
- Third Bedroom: Queen Size Bed, night stands with reading lamps. New bedding.
- Hanging lights
- Gas grill
- Fire pit and firewood
- Four garden chairs
- Large Back Yard
- Fully-equipped, upgraded kitchen with granite countertops, including full-size refrigerator-freezer with icemaker, 4 burner stove and oven
- Dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker
- New toaster, blender, mixer
- Wood burning stove
- Washer and dryer
- Hair dryers in bathrooms
- Iron and ironing board
- New 50" flat screen TV
- Driveway parking
- Private street - no through traffic
- Full use of the garage to store your gear
- Short walk to Old Mill with shops, restaurants, movie theater and the Les Schwab Amphitheater
- Short walk to river
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
The house has an open floorplan allowing all the guests to be together in a sunny dining area and living space. Offers a perfect set-up to prepare and enjoy a meal or celebrate an occasion together. Great fenced in backyard complete with a fire pit. Wonderful family-friendly kitchen and large screen TV. Sectional sofas will accommodate the entire crowd.
Interior sparkles with freshly painted walls and ceilings.
Hardwood floors throughout living area, pitched roof, and stone hearth make for an intimate and cozy home setting.
Old Mill Base Camp is a perfect winter fun location - 25 minutes door-to-door to Mt Bachelor! Quicker still to the snow parks. Summertime means trails, the river, shopping and entertainment, all within walking distance at or near the Old Mill. It's a five minute trip on wheels to downtown and a host of brewpubs, restaurants, boutiques, and parks.
Grill up your faves and dine outside on those pleasant high desert evenings.
Laugh and recollect, create great memories warming yourselves every night around a firepit under hanging patio lights.
Full-size washer and dryer in the garage. Wi-fi keeps you connected.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
Guest must adhere to the Bend Good Neighbor Guidelines (copy found in unit).
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Winter activities include admission to Juniper Swim and Fitness, Mountain Air, and XC ski/snowshoe rental. In the summer, enjoy Juniper Fitness and Mountain Air, along with bike and tube rentals. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Caitlin Collier with Stellar Realty Northwest
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in same condition as found upon move-in. Normal wear and tear expected.
· The occupants shall not: exceed sleeping capacity (8), use premises for illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors’ right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the home or in the garage.
· Pets are not allowed.
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. It is required that at least 1 member of the party is 25 years old. Violations will result in immediate eviction and forfeit of all monies.
· Owners or owners’ agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed-upon services. Owners will provide renters with 24 hours notice except in case of emergency.
· Tenant and any guest of tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Oregon and local laws while on the premises. Failure to do so will cause tenant to vacate the premises and forfeit all monies.
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or wifi. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. There are NO REFUNDS for early departure.
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to heating, A/C, appliances, TVs.
· Linens and house towels are provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you.
· iTrip or the owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of gas, water, electricity, or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons.
No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single requires an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. At least one member of the party needs to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted according to Oregon law with forfeiture of all monies.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
No daily maid service. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive debris, excessive spillage or staining of carpets, or uncleaned cooking grease and stains.
We reserve the right to charge guests for not complying with house cleaning rules. Specifically, we reserve the right to charge guests if all dishes have not been cleaned either in the dishwasher or by hand, if all trash is not bagged and cinched, and if all perishable food has not been disposed.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or internet. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
If security cameras for outdoor visual monitoring are present at the property, the listing will disclose this fact. Tenant accepts the monitoring of the outside and agrees to not tamper with the security system.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the property AND on premises. Damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
If you are staying in a dog-friendly property and are planning to bring your dog, you must notify us. No more than one dog is allowed unless prior arrangements have been made. A dog fee is required, and it varies depending on the property. You must confirm your dog is flea and tick free, and is up to date on all vaccinations. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or bedding. Please notify us of any accidents that occur in the home. Please clean up outdoors.
If you are staying in a No Pet property, we reserve the right to take any or all of the following actions if a pet or Emotional Support Animal is brought onto the property, a) charge a pet fee, b) charge extra for cleaning or picking up behind the pet, c) charge a fee for neighbor complaints, d) charge a refundable damage deposit, e) ask tenant to vacate the premises with no refund of any fees or damage deposits paid.
All occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, people using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
Packages delivered by UPS and FedEX ONLY.
iTrip or the Owner are in no way responsible for bodily harm or injuries that may occur while using the bicycles provided by the property. The Guest agrees to use the bicycles at your own risk. You are responsible for wearing helmets, and for securing the bikes. The Guest is responsible for the bicycles should they be lost or stolen when not on the vacation home premises.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and sound equipment.
The owners furnish linens and towels. Lost or damaged linens may be deducted from your deposit. An initial supply of products is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the Tenant. Limited cleaning supplies may be provided. We recommend that you bring any special items that you may need.
Limited to one car per bedroom. No boats, jet skis, trailers RVs, or extended vehicles.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (541) 497-8041