|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Twin (2)|
You can’t find a better place than Central Oregon to escape the stress safely. River, hill, and trail welcome you and promise to help you rejuvenate.
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC, and we provide hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and wipes.
NEW AC scheduled to be installed May 28.
Wonderful 3 bedroom family home with a huge private backyard. Be one of the first to enjoy the comfort and relaxation found in a new home. On the west edge of Redmond, on a quiet, spacious cul de sac, with unobstructed views westward.
Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
- Master Bedroom: King Size Bed, ensuite bath with dual sinks, tub, walk-in shower, and walk-in closet
- Second Bedroom: Queen Size Bed
- Third Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds (trundle)
- Everything NEW
- Fully-equipped, including full-size refrigerator-freezer with ice maker and water dispenser, stove and oven
- Dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker
- Toaster, blender, mixer
- Full complement of supplies and utensils
- Countertop seating
- Adjacent dining area with dining table for 6
- Gas fireplace
- Flat Screen TV (Smart TV - no cable)
- 2 leather sofas with large coffee table
- Part of open floor plan that includes kitchen and dining spaces
- Patio with picnic table and chairs
- Lounging chairs and tables
- Large, private, fenced yard
- 2nd full bathroom adjacent to bedroom
- Separate laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Large driveway
- Quiet cul de sac
- Unobstructed west view of mountains
- Less than 10 minutes from Eagle Crest
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
Casa al Tramanto (Sunset House) is a relaxing home and outdoor space designed to create a memorable stay in Central Oregon, and one that will beckon families to return.
The house has an open floor plan that includes living, dining and kitchen spaces. The dining table for 6 looks out at the exceptional patio area and large back yard.
The park-like setting out back doesn't disappoint. There is an abundance of room for kids to meander, throw the frisbee, toss the football, and play catch. Everyone can enjoy the patio sitting area. Maybe a quick breakfast before the day's activities, or unwinding with a brew or glass of wine. Quiet starlit nights are a natural in this backyard.
The living room space features a large leather sofa and love seat.. Queue up a classic movie on the flat screen.
The bedrooms are roomy and new bedding means a great night's sleep before doing it all again the next day. The master suite features a full bath with dual sinks, walk-in shower, and tub. The 2nd full bath is equipped with shower/tub combo.
Laundry room with full size washer and dryer means you can pack light.
The large connected garage gives you plenty of room to keep your toys safe.
Grab the chairs from the garage and catch unforgettable sunsets from the front porch. Unobstructed views, and no traffic on the street.
Bend is 25 minutes south for a day trip where you will find endless choices for shopping, sipping brews and coffee, the Deschutes River and the Old Mill District.
Smith Rock beckons – about 10 minutes north of Redmond on Hwy 97.
Sisters is a short jaunt west.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.