|Level 1 Master King|
|Level 1 Master 2 King|
|Level 2 Master King|
|Level 2 Bedroom Queen|
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC.
More than 100ft of river frontage for your outdoor enjoyment!! This property is central to anything your heart desires. Float, kayak, paddleboard and bike on the Deschutes to the riverfront trail, or it’s a short walk to the Galveston corridor, Downtown, the Old Mill and the Mt Bachelor ski shuttles.
This 2022 newly remodeled Westside Bend Estate has 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms, indoor/outdoor living, 4 outdoor decks and patios, with 2 docks. Kayaks, paddleboards, floats, bikes provided. Launch easily from the property and float or kayak to Drake Park.
New indoor photos will be uploaded as remodeling is completed.
You’ll find everything you need for a memorable getaway in this high end luxuriously comfortable home right on the river; plenty of space and privacy for a group of family or friends. Bend is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise and with the indoor and outdoor amenities of this home there is no need to leave the property to have a day filled with relaxation, adventure and tranquility.
Discounts for stays of 10 days or more.
Master Bedroom #1
King bed with Temper-Pedic® mattress, 50-inch television, fireplace, ceiling fan, open custom designed closet and en suite bathroom that includes double sinks, shower, freestanding soaking tub, and heated floors. Adjacent to family room with access to back deck and hot tub.
Master Bedroom #2
King bed with Temper-Pedic® mattress, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom that includes steam shower and heated floors. Private access to side patio to lounge outdoors.
Prepare meals in a fully stocked Chef’s paradise with sweeping views of the river and Columbia Bridge. All new Thermador appliances throughout: 48 inch gas range with griddle and double oven, commercial grade refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, and two dishwashers. Quartz countertops, double sink, coffee/tea station, and wine fridge. Large entertaining island with seating open to great room. Open the 10 ft serve thru window for indoor/outdoor living and extend the kitchen to the outdoor bar with seating for 3.
Relax surrounded by vaulted ceiling, flat screen television with cable access and surround sound stereo system, quick start fireplace with mantle and hearth, comfortable seating for your group. A 15 foot pocket sliding wall opens up for indoor/outdoor living with incredible river views.
Located off the garage, drop your gear après ski or any outdoor adventure.
Master Bedroom #3:
King bed with high end mattress, ceiling fan, walk-in closet with en suite bathroom that includes a natural stone sink and tub/shower combo.
Queen bed, view of Columbia Park and hallway access to adjacent bathroom with tub/shower combo.
Granite countertops, natural stone sink with tub/shower combo.
Family Room + Kitchenette:
This spacious cozy family room with a fireplace closes to create an intimate and private space with couches, flat screen tv, kitchenette, and wine bar. One of a kind upper level deck overlooking the Deschutes and the Old Mill.
MULTI-LEVEL OUTDOOR LIVING:
- Zen garden
- Deck set well above the river with dining table
- Patio with couches, fire pit and river views
- Hot tub overlooking river
- Pagoda with seating and river views
- Stone terraces with outdoor seating
- Two docks and walk in paddle-out access to the river
AMENITIES FOR YOUR OUTDOOR ADVENTURES:
- Set of floating tubes
- 8 bikes - 5 cruisers, 1 road bike, and 1 conventional bike (with continuous use, some may be in for repair or tune-up)
- Stand up paddle boards
- Garage with plenty of room for parking, golf clubs, skis and bikes
- Two inflatable twin beds
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Full cable access and Wi-fi
- Games and puzzles
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Parks: Columbia Park is adjacent to the property with a playground that includes the “SS Columbia” a ship-like play structure, a large swingset, a never to be forgotten slide, picnic areas and a lawn area large enough to play frisbee or catch. .3mile walk to Miller’s Landing Park or Bend Whitewater Park, .4mile walk to the tubing takeout at Drake Park.
- Walk down the street to the Deschutes River Trail, with multiple walking/running/biking options that weave around and across the river through downtown Bend, The Old Mill District, and up river above the Healy bridge to single track dirt paths.
- Catch the shuttle to Mt. Bachelor with a 0.2 mile walk. Convenient if someone wants to head out or come home early.
- Downtown Bend is a 0.7 mile walk - restaurants, shops, galleries, spas, movies, arcade, electric bike rentals, library, Tower Theatre, and Deschutes Historical Museum. Annual events include conferences, festivals, parades and more.
- Old Mill District is a 0.75 mile walk for shopping, restaurants, art galleries, gyms, wineries, and movie theater.
- Hayden Homes Amphitheater is a 0.6 mile walk to enjoy outdoor summer concerts.
- Find everything from food trucks to fine dining on Galveston Avenue with a 0.3 mile walk.
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- ATV tours
- Bird Watching
- Fly Fishing
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- Art Galleries
- The Last Blockbuster
- and More!
OUR HEARTFELT GOAL IS THAT YOU CREATE MEMORIES TO LAST A LIFETIME.
Maximum Occupancy: 10 Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
SECURITY: Exterior security camera in use.
NO SMOKING of any kind allowed at this property, i
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Winter activities include admission to Juniper Swim and Fitness, Mountain Air, and XC ski/snowshoe rental. In the summer, enjoy Juniper Fitness and Mountain Air, along with bike and tube rentals. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.